Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

It's a weird one this. 

I don't think so. They tried to pull a fast, but the board were one step ahead and pulled a fast one themselves. I would say both parties gave each other a good using throughout Warburton's term of office.

However, as PR goes, it's one fucking shambles and it will not get any better whilst king is in the driving seat.

4 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

The club and the management team conducting their business like this and keeping the supporters unclear as to what is happening is pathetic to be honest.

I agree with that - to be fair MW has stated his position, the club need to agree or disagree, they are treating us like mugs.  Equally foolish though is people posting on here like they have all the facts when they clearly don't .

29 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Wow. See if that's the case then I'd sway more towards the giving the Board a bit of leeway on this. 

It also makes sense re the part of the statement about we want a management team that wants to be here.

this is what's happened imo 

people saying taig hack are giving them too much credit 

Warburton is gone - Murty will be in the dug out for next couple of games (and maybe until end of the season)

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

The Sun are scum, as are most papers who tend to embellish the truth however they have direct quotes from Warburton.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

I don't think so. They tried to pull a fast, but the board were one step ahead and pulled a fast one themselves. I would say both parties gave each other a good using throughout Warburton's term of office.

However, as PR goes, it's one fucking shambles and it will not get any better whilst king is in the driving seat.

When has this board ever been one step ahead of anyone ?

Just now, K.A.I said:

It also makes sense re the part of the statement about we want a management team that wants to be here.

this is what's happened imo 

people saying taig hack are giving them too much credit 

Warburton is gone - Murty will be in the dug out for next couple of games (and maybe until end of the season)

I'd say so. In which case, I wouldn't jump to criticism of the Board on this occasion the way many have. I'd back them on this on the face of it.