Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

Just now, K.A.I said:

I don't like it being played out in public like this, there's kinda faults on both sides but if Warburton and Weir wanted another job and it fell through and they've tried to snake us then I've no major problem playing it this way I suppose 

just a preference it could be done in house but on this instance it probably wouldn't have had the desired effect 

sometimes needs must 

Yeah. The Board might be doing it this way to help make his position untenable. It being public makes it difficult for him to stay unless he lies (assuming it's all happened the way we think). It could just be a bit of realpolitik.

5 minutes ago, one55 said:

you're at the wind up.

Back that up. If you can. The board has let the management team down. This is a King disaster, with no bloody funds.

KAI - I usually think you’re well sighted on this. Do you have anything on the Warburton-led management team letting Rangers down?

Sounds like they've been offered the Forrest jobs, verbally given their resignation via an agent, had the job offer pulled, and then the agent has tried to backtrack. 

If it's the case then MW and DW have really let themselves down with trying to come back at the last minute. 

And MW in particular by saying he's not resigned (technically he hasn't) if it's not written and was via an agent. Snake move IMO. 

Good on the board if they've shown the balls to tell them all to GTF. Need to communicate with the fans though. 

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

No they didn't. Current caretakers are there to the end of the season. Some amount of shite being spouted by people tonight.

Exactly? You don't resign from the job because you're going to start a job in 5 months. 

The meetings were on Wednesday by which point Forrest hadn't decided, Warburton obviously thought he was getting it now he's not. 

So no it's not shite. 

Just now, Inspector Sands said:

Back that up. If you can. The board has let the management team down. This is a King disaster, with no bloody funds.

KAI - I usually think you’re well sighted on this. Do you have anything on the Warburton-led management team letting Rangers down?

no saying the board are innocent. they are to blame as well but you can't say warburton hasn't let anyone down. he's a shite manager and deserves to go.