Retail Deal News incoming

Guest Lloyd72

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Not having a go at anyone, but I think this does justify the stance of the supporters who did decide not to buy the merchandise.

There was always a case that kids should get the tops, as this just encourages them to follow in the future, but was never comfortable buying for myself.

Wouldnt have a go at anyone for buying a top, its their decision to do so, and I detest the idea of fans turning on each other outside of the superstore (CH).

There was a little bit of muted hostility for those who did boycott the merchandise and I think this goes to show that as a fan base we do have some power to force change. Hopefully something we dont need to do for a long time though!Ā 

I see what you are saying and I kind of agree. It looks as if the boycott probably has worked in the end. I just disliked the way some fans went about it, berating other fans and encouraging people to get Lionbrand with no transparency.

I bought last seasons shirt as I had been living in Australia and for the last few years I hadn't seen a single one of our shirts on sale when we wereĀ in the lower leagues. The feeling I got seeing our strips on sale again was great and I thought well fans that live hereĀ need to buy them because if they don't then next year the Australian retailers wont order them in.Ā 

And it felt great buying a kit at the store. It was like being a kid again. But here's me sitting here thinking will I take it to Luxembourg next week incase someone has a go at me for giving Ashley money? I shouldn't have to even be thinking like that andĀ no Rangers fan should to be honest.

23 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

An orange strip would send the taigs into meltdown would be worth it for comedy value alone ?

I'll tell you this, I would love it, Absolutely love it if we brought out an orange strip and won 55 in the same season ( Paraphrasing Kevin Keegan slightly at the beginning???)

I'm taking orders off my youngest for her birthday next month, for a change I'm not moaning about it being too much from one shop! ??????

Think I'll be buying shares in SD cos their turnover is going to jump very very soon ?

1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

So is there a new kit coming and the old one will be used for Europa or is it last years kit all this season?

Seeing conflicting reports.Ā 

Yes .... hopefully new strip for the new season and the old one will be used until then mate ... that was from Dk himself in his presser.

:UK:

Ā 

23 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I'm gonna buy a Rangers top,Ā some Rangers magnets, a Rangers bottle opener, a Rangers tea towel, a Rangers pencil case, a Rangers EBT holder, a Rangers banned song, and I might even take a punt on a discounted Martyn Waghorn to sit out the back garden

Food bills would be atrocious mate.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I see what you are saying and I kind of agree. It looks as if the boycott probably has worked in the end. I just disliked the way some fans went about it, berating other fans and encouraging people to get Lionbrand with no transparency.

I bought last seasons shirt as I had been living in Australia and for the last few years I hadn't seen a single one of our shirts on sale when we wereĀ in the lower leagues. The feeling I got seeing our strips on sale again was great and I thought well fans that live hereĀ need to buy them because if they don't then next year the Australian retailers wont order them in.Ā 

And it felt great buying a kit at the store. It was like being a kid again. But here's me sitting here thinking will I take it to Luxembourg next week incase someone has a go at me for giving Ashley money? I shouldn't have to even be thinking like that andĀ no Rangers fan should to be honest.

Dont disagree with any of that.

Those berating fellow fans for buying shirts were in the wrong in my opinion. So were those who berated the fans for holding the view that they were helping the club by boycotting.

Regardless, its now a division in the fanbase which can be removed, which can only be a good thing!Ā 

3 minutes ago, calio said:

I'm taking orders off my youngest for her birthday next month, for a change I'm not moaning about it being too much from one shop! ??????

Think I'll be buying shares in SD cos their turnover is going to jump very very soon ?

Fuck SD direct mate megastore all the wayĀ 

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

You seem to be seeking an internet win rather than enjoy the good news no point trying to turn it when you get pulled up.

Ā 

mon Ā tae fuck you you cant deny people have been desperate for DK to fail whilst telling us what MA will do to this board if he really has to... Now we know all that was utter pish and those that said such things deserve a little get it fuckin up ye nothing more or less....

5 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I'll tell you this, I would love it, Absolutely love it if we brought out an orange strip and won 55 in the same season ( Paraphrasing Kevin Keegan slightly at the beginning???)

Would probably be our highest selling top everĀ 

9 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Be amicable with someone who was basically reaping the club? fuck that I'm glad we chose to starve the fat cunt out instead hitting him in the wallet is the only thing that would've made any difference,hope now everyone chooses to but online and from the megastore and minimises his profitsĀ Ā 

Starve Mike Ashley of funds? he wasn't making a loss by the boycotts and i can't see that its affected his total income to make him take notice. IMO he told King to fuck off for the way he went about things and Kings probably went back proper this time.

Just now, gogzy said:

Great news, a deal that is helpful to both parties.Ā Ā  It's a couple of years late, but better late than never.

Ā 

Credit to the board and SD for coming to an agreement.

Common sense wins at last.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Starve Mike Ashley of funds? he wasn't making a loss by the boycotts and i can't see that its affected his total income to make him take notice. IMO he told King to fuck off for the way he went about things and Kings probably went back proper this time.

@BlueAvenger has stolen Brian's phone!