Retail Deal News incoming

Guest Lloyd72

Just now, Inigo said:

Who knows. Maybe the fact that hardly anyone was buying any Rangers gear so the fact that he's making no money out of it has finally gotten to him. He's there to make money, after all.

A smaller percentage of something is better than a large percentage of fuck all.

Yup - King pretty much said that in his presser.

32 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I heard a long time ago that Ashley was keen for a deal to be done to work together.

Longer term he wants to own Rangers and launch his brand in the European market.

Is he paving the way to build relationships with the club and support?

He can fuck off.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Who knows. Maybe the fact that hardly anyone was buying any Rangers gear so the fact that he's making no money out of it has finally gotten to him. He's there to make money, after all.

A smaller percentage of something is better than a large percentage of fuck all.

hopefully, and i've said previously that King should have been amicable about this at the start instead of pointing fingers at ashley from the outset, i'm just not convinced that the amicable route is how Kings done this, be good to get an outline of how the deal was structured.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

I'd rather embrace the positive we will now see more Rangers tops and the money will go to the Club.

Fucking hell, the irony. 

You've made numerous posts on this thread, one to do with the retail, the rest trying to tell others how they should post. 

Away and a wank or something and settle down.

Anyone would think you were annoyed or something :Fod:

King and the board have played an absolute blinder this summer never seen this coming in a million years including all the players we have signed aswell. This is all part of the process of regaining our strength and taking our rightful position at the top WATP.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

hopefully, and i've said previously that King should have been amicable about this at the start instead of pointing fingers at ashley from the outset, i'm just not convinced that the amicable route is how Kings done this, be good to get an outline of how the deal was structured.

Might be King blowing his own trumpet, but he certainly indicated that SD made the new deal as we made it clear as a club that we wouldn't back down. 

Not sure we'd have a favourable or an as favourable deal if we hadn't attempted to go toe to toe with them. 

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Be amicable with someone who was basically reaping the club? fuck that I'm glad we chose to starve the fat cunt out instead hitting him in the wallet is the only thing that would've made any difference,hope now everyone chooses to but online and from the megastore and minimises his profits  

Millions of pounds in revenue coming back into Rangers. This is where we blow the likes of Hearts and Aberdeen out the water financially, they just can't compete with us, this is where we start to leave them behind and challenge the manky bastards again, the future is looking good.

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Fucking hell, the irony. 

You've made numerous posts on this thread, one to do with the retail, the rest trying to tell others how they should post. 

Away and a wank or something and settle down.

Anyone would think you were annoyed or something :Fod:

You seem to be seeking an internet win rather than enjoy the good news no point trying to turn it when you get pulled up.