Retail Deal News incoming

Guest Lloyd72

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Beats me when we see positive news we still see you Trolling Rangers supporters.:duh:

Fuck up, the irony of you calling out anyone for trolling :guns:

What I said was exactly true, when he constantly posts such shite, in fact seems to delight in it, then he can suck it up when proven as such. 

Did I mention the irony of you, yes you of all people, going on about trolling ...

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Investment so far has assumed no retail deal, so more cash will be available for whatever now, according to King.

Getting better and better.

.......and all litigation with SD dropped so cash also saved in avoiding legal fees.

King describes the relationship with SD as having 'thawing'.  Which is good.  Clearly both parties have been brought to a position of commercial common sense with a need for both parties to make a reasonable return on selling strips.   Since its a one year deal - with the old 7 year deal now formally and legally terminated by mutual agreement along with all the related intellectual property litigation, it leaves the way open for a breathing space for fresh negotiations with SD and with other retail suppliers next summer.  That then opens the prospect of hammering out an even better deal under competitive tension.    

All good news.   No reason not to go out and buy the new strip when it is ready for sale. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Some cunt check on @BlueAvenger

Just now, Siam69 said:

Fuck up, the irony of you calling out anyone for trolling :guns:

What I said was exactly true, when he constantly posts such shite, in fact seems to delight in it, then he can suck it up when proven as such. 

Did I mention the irony of you, yes you of all people, going on about trolling ...

:lol:

Just now, fanaticCR said:

So we can go in store tomorrow and buy last seasons kit?

That's a point... although I don't know the ins and outs of business deals...

Should they not have said "as of __date__, this agreement will be in place"...