Retail Deal News incoming

Guest Lloyd72

Just now, Siam69 said:

Fuck up, the irony of you calling out anyone for trolling :guns:

What I said was exactly true, when he constantly posts such shite, in fact seems to delight in it, then he can suck it up when proven as such. 

Did I mention the irony of you, yes you of all people, going on about trolling ...

It a good news thread and you troll as you have done since you appeared in 2012  give it a rest.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Also confirmed that King and the board have provided more interest free loans in the last few days.

Yes, that was really the only place money could come from to afford the transfers this summer.  

With the kit deal with SD now definitively resolved and all the legal stuff with SD swept away the path is becoming clearer for the Club to offer some more shares for sale to boost funds even further.    A barrier to that remains the King vs The Takeover Panel legal case still to be resolved.   All King has to do is to accept the Panel ruling and action accordingly and that problem then also goes away.   

FUCKIN YESSSS!

What a result! Ashley slapped down and can finally buy kits.

Can't wait to see this country turned Blue again. Broke my fucking heart seeing so many disgusting green and grey tops and not one of ours in sight.

Also knowing that boring baldy leach Warburton has just been pished on from height off King and that his claims were complete bollocks.

What a day! Best news we've had in fucking years feels like a top class international signing knowing this is all sorted.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Brilliant news, and we should enjoy it. 

However, a bit of humble pie for@BlueAvenger who has hijacked nearly every off the park (and some on) discussions to tell us about how much of a cunt King and the rest of the board are.

This is a significant positive step forward, and done so in emphatic fashion. The board deserve credit for their offield progression, and investment in the squad so far. 

I'd rather embrace the positive we will now see more Rangers tops and the money will go to the Club.

i'll save my excitement just now; Kings previous comments;

“The question is, can we leave something in it for them when it’s still largely in favour of the club and I don’t think that’s impossible.

I think it can be done. I’m optimistic for pre-season.

So what exactly has swayed Ashley to this? he wouldn't give it up for fuck all.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

i'll save my excitement just now; Kings previous comments;

“The question is, can we leave something in it for them when it’s still largely in favour of the club and I don’t think that’s impossible.

I think it can be done. I’m optimistic for pre-season.

So what exactly has swayed Ashley to this? he wouldn't give it up for fuck all.

Who knows. Maybe the fact that hardly anyone was buying any Rangers gear so the fact that he's making no money out of it has finally gotten to him. He's there to make money, after all.

A smaller percentage of something is better than a large percentage of fuck all.