• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, derekweir29 said:

Have a blinder of a season then be off to epl for millions.

500k is an absolute joke of a price.

Hopefully the boards not that stupid that they have not included a sell on clauses I'm a big supporter of Barrie but feel he will struggle at a higher level.

Hardly kicked a ball or made a tackle last season.Seemed to be happy to take on Nicky Laws invisible man role in most games.Far too easily pushed off the ball by anyone really and most times threw up his hands for some imaginary foul rather than actually make any attempt to chase back and win possession.For most part his delivery and decision making was poor to abysmal.

Yes he has the ability but cannot show it with any degree of consistency.Anyone who sat through last season will testify to all these points.Add the fact he is into his last season,hasn't shown any desire to work at making Pedro feel he can be part of his plans then getting rid now is a smart move.

500K if that's the figure he goes for does seem rather low but he hasn't actually achieved anything yet so that fee plus I would hope some appearance and sell on clauses would be a good bit of business sense in the cold light of day.

37 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

That is the definition of an ITK wanker.

Also why would a former player be told the detailed intricacies of an ongoing transfer?

Ok mate, if you say so.

Fairly recent former player who has stayed in contact perhaps? I am only passing on what I was told.

I am not interested if it is correct or way off, if its 500k then its better than nothing.

I like McKay as a player but he is far too inconsistent and a total shitebag attitude/mentality, almost like a mouse.

He wont do as well as Cummings.

I was a big, big fan of McKay even upto around January/February time, but those final months of the season I really fell out of love with him.

I genuinely think he has all the talent in the world but his attitude absolutely stinks. A shitebag when backs are against the wall, when the going gets tough he goes missing. Not a player I want associated with this club.

His talent will be a miss at times, especially if we don't replace however if we went and got Jamie Walker I'd be extremely happy with that. 

As for the fee, I'm not really going to get carried away until I hear it confirmed, look at the Dorrans situation as an example, but I would have hoped for slightly more. I do realise he was in the last year of his contract and not on terms with the manager so it's understandable the club wanting to offload asap. I would suggest the deal will include alot of performance/appearance based bonuses and future sell on clauses so it could work out.

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

ÂŁ500k

Is that a fucking joke :lol: 

That's what we got for a 15 year old a few months back. McKay is a Scotland international. If we let him go for that then Robertson can go fuck himself. 

If this fee is true then that is a fucking disgrace, better be a hefty sell on clause if it is.

5 hours ago, derekweir29 said:

Have a blinder of a season then be off to epl for millions.

500k is an absolute joke of a price.

He couldn't even manage anything close to a blinder in the SPFL. There is no way we don't have a sell on clause though.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Aside from niko, our most talented player. Never mind though, we have Dalcio, who is fuckng Shit. 

he's played one game :lol:

12 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Aside from niko, our most talented player. Never mind though, we have Dalcio, who is fuckng Shit. 

Talent is nothing without application. One good game every six is not good enough for Glasgow Rangers. 

I've long defended McKay with the hope he'd knuckle down and earn his place in the starting 11 at the biggest club he'll ever play for, he clearly wasn't willing to. Yes he was skillful, but he was also spineless and spoiled. For me he's found his home, working for a manager who doesn't know how to win a football game at a club where it's ok to draw. 

No player is bigger than the club, time to focus on securing Walker and Dorrans - players who want to be here, one of whom is willing to take a drastic pay cut to do so.

Give me a team with heart over a team without any day of the week.