*** The Official Partick Thistle vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

8 minutes ago, Brown Brogues said:

I know we are all angry and Pedro is copping it again which is fair enough bit for me the players need to take responsibility as well.  The wall should have stood firm for the FK, i would take unlimited skelps to the face for 10k a week. The second goal we conceded was too much for me. Tv remote is now in bits on the floor. Play to the wistle is something that gets drummed into you at about 8 years old. I dunno how we can switch off like that.

We were crusing and as usual we have to be masters of our own downfall. Collectively as a squad you need to be at least a 7/10 every game to have a chance at the title, not sure we have been a 7 yet, maybe last week but only just.

The fucking board it should be directed at, the let the last manager down with too little money for too many players like they did with Warbs.

Not a fan of Pedro, Pena, Herrera seem his 2 big mistakes along with selling Garner?  What the fuck  was he thinking off as he is better in the air, more aggressive and more involved in the game than his £1m man Herrera who is average at best and that's being kind..

Gutted and hoping we can get to the semi finals and do them Saturday now, but the league is gone and let's be honest who is suprised? 

Until Dave King and co relize 2nd is last then we will be last.  Another season gifted to the tarriers by the board 

Just now, Billythebear77 said:

The agenda tonight from nearly all the panel on BT sports was blatant!!....the only one that was on our side was Alex Rae. Mccoist is a disgrace 

Have to say Alex Rae was good tonight. Ally unfortunately just follows the pay cheque. You have to wonder if they have to find some muck on us to "balance" it up after the week the filth have had?

11 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

That's the league fucked now, even if we beat them next week we will be. 2pts behind. Again we should have been out of site tonight, we  played great the 1st half and Ht came to early for us. But what happened the 2nd  half?  Even when they went down to 10 men we were lumping balls into the box?  If they beat us next week then we are 8pts behind and to be honest the best we could hope for is a draw and that's still 5pts behind with their midden the next fixture.

We need a quality winger, a good partner for Morles, We sign Herrera as a target man for £1m? Has he won a fucking header? We could have had Stevie May for £300,000 yet we paid a million for him? 

Black, Dorran Moreles Alves all great signings, but t we are still badly lacking when Kenny Miller( A great servant) gets a start week in week out.

Fingers crossed we can do them next week as we could do most teams in Scotland if we played like the 1st half, but what the fuck happened after that? 

I would have had Him and Moult before the 2 Mexicans

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A riot in defence..

Fuck all in wide areas..

Morelos up front by himself all game..

Shambles.

Dorrans playing too deep, Miller...well where do you start there?  Poor, poor management.  

Our fuilbacks man. :(  

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Have to say Alex Rae was good tonight. Ally unfortunately just follows the pay cheque. You have to wonder if they have to find some muck on us to "balance" it up after the week the filth have had?

I wont be surprised in the least if we have a couple of players in front of the compliance officer leading up to the scum game .

Another team plays 3-5-2 and we crumble.

Wtf.

To easy to play against us, every team knows we are wrak in midfield and exposed at fullback.

Granted a degelcted freekick isnt Pedros fault but, not having the awareness to take of miller ans change the game is.

Really annoyed, chance to go top and we blow it.. 

Everyones weekend fucked and its just past 10 on friday night.

Can see similar stories for the rest of the season.

Over run in the middle, exposed at fullback. Kenny holding us back.

Just now, the brown brogue said:

I wont be surprised in the least if we have a couple of players in front of the compliance officer leading up to the scum game .

Definitely wouldn't be a shock tbh. And there won't be any way to get round it like they did last season with Brown

10 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Dorrans is playing far too deep, I must have missed something but where is Rossiter? Surely if we have to play two midfielders deep it should be him and jack with Dorrans pushing forward more? We can't keep starting Miller every week we're starting a man down.

what role did Dorrans play in England, was it further forward? He seems scared to take a risk and yet when he did he scored a beauty, there is a better player in there than we are currently seeing.  

Definite room for improvement but it was that bad. Dominated the game bar the twenty minute spell where the scored two goals. Granted the second goal is shocking with everybody completely switching off but if you looked at this game on its own a draw away from home isn't a disaster, its the Hibs and Hearts games that have hurt us.

6 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

The agenda tonight from nearly all the panel on BT sports was blatant!!....the only one that was on our side was Alex Rae. Mccoist is a disgrace 

yeah it wouldn't be any worse than the one Rhodent no 1 did at Ibrox . We know how that went

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

what role did Dorrans play in England, was it further forward? He seems scared to take a risk and yet when he did he scored a beauty, there is a better player in there than we are currently seeing.  

Didn't see a lot of him mate but as far as I know he played further forward. From what I've seen of him he looks more comfortable going forward and at times actually looks like one of our more dangerous players. Can only think Pedros telling him to play deep but it doesn't suit him.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

and Windass

I absolutely detest him more than any other .

He is simply a powder puff player we need to lose quickly . Can you imagine what the beggars will do to him next week .

He is weak , wasteful and has no heart for a fight in a match

It's simple . He is a loser and we need shot . Big time

13 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Ffs he sold us down the river with Green, how many penny shares did he get again?  £800,000'a season and during admin he never lost a fucking penny, we shamed him into taken a reduction but then before you know it he's on garden leave fleecing us fans who pay the bills.

This cunt was on the Talk sport with Alan ( I hate Rangers) Brazil,  He should never darken our door again Rangers legend or not. He is a money grabbing bastard and we made him a multi millionaire with very little in return