*** The Official Partick Thistle vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

That's the league fucked now, even if we beat them next week we will be. 2pts behind. Again we should have been out of site tonight, we  played great the 1st half and Ht came to early for us. But what happened the 2nd  half?  Even when they went down to 10 men we were lumping balls into the box?  If they beat us next week then we are 8pts behind and to be honest the best we could hope for is a draw and that's still 5pts behind with their midden the next fixture.

We need a quality winger, a good partner for Morles, We sign Herrera as a target man for £1m? Has he won a fucking header? We could have had Stevie May for £300,000 yet we paid a million for him? 

Black, Dorran Moreles Alves all great signings, but t we are still badly lacking when Kenny Miller( A great servant) gets a start week in week out.

Fingers crossed we can do them next week as we could do most teams in Scotland if we played like the 1st half, but what the fuck happened after that? 

I know we are all angry and Pedro is copping it again which is fair enough bit for me the players need to take responsibility as well.  The wall should have stood firm for the FK, i would take unlimited skelps to the face for 10k a week. The second goal we conceded was too much for me. Tv remote is now in bits on the floor. Play to the wistle is something that gets drummed into you at about 8 years old. I dunno how we can switch off like that.

We were crusing and as usual we have to be masters of our own downfall. Collectively as a squad you need to be at least a 7/10 every game to have a chance at the title, not sure we have been a 7 yet, maybe last week but only just.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

seasons done Mon tae fuck settle Doon mate.

Is it no? How many points do you think that tarriers will drop? No fucking enough 

dropping 2 tonight against a partick team within only 1 point on the board is not fucking good enough.

this tit in charge has no idea how to manage Rangers. I accept we are behind the tims financially, but we need to make it up in other ways 

Pedro hasn't got it 

3 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

The whole setup is shite whatever way you like to spin it, no midfield, no wide men and easily give goals away, we are so naive it is unbelievable and we are playing against shite teams in the SPL and you want me to tell what I think!!!. 

That's just tabloid speak pish. 

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Usual fucking shit from the same usual fucking crew on here, Net you said fuck all in the first half ya shower of cunts

Usual fucking shit because we have to watch the usual shit.

Usual fucking shit from you raging after a game about the usual shit from the usual fucking crew.

:confused:

2 minutes ago, Brown Brogues said:

I know we are all angry and Pedro is copping it again which is fair enough bit for me the players need to take responsibility as well.  The wall should have stood firm for the FK, i would take unlimited skelps to the face for 10k a week. The second goal we conceded was too much for me. Tv remote is now in bits on the floor. Play to the wistle is something that gets drummed into you at about 8 years old. I dunno how we can switch off like that.

We were crusing and as usual we have to be masters of our own downfall. Collectively as a squad you need to be at least a 7/10 every game to have a chance at the title, not sure we have been a 7 yet, maybe last week but only just.

I bounced mine off the wall, no even looked at it yet ?

Pedro signed Herrera and Pena for a significant portion of our transfer budget and has hardly given them game time.  Neither has played particularly well but I don't think they have had sufficient opportunity to get into the flow of the game.   Pedro doesn't know how to set up a team to actually control the midfield.  He will totally muck up our team selection and tactics next week and I am dreading that game.

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Miller is like a man down. Windass is hopeless and fuck knows why we keep having Dorrans dropping so deep when he's clearly better at the other end of the pitch for us.

Nowhere near good enough tonight. Defence still looks far too vulnerable.

I assume Dorrans is playing so deep cause pedro is telling him to but agree its totally baffling. Too many sideways and back passes from Dorrans it was like Holt was back in the team. First time he does attack the goal and he scores a peach. 

Pedro's getting weaker and so are we, our team doesn't show this fight they've spoken about and what I expect, when that cunt halved morelos no one came over to back him up. I expected some anger from us and I didn't see it.

We're back on the balancing act of whether this is going to work or not

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Fuck sake man. BT now saying Windass made a gesture at a Partick fan and saying he may be pulled up by the SFA about it. Fuck off you scummy cunts

The agenda tonight from nearly all the panel on BT sports was blatant!!....the only one that was on our side was Alex Rae. Mccoist is a disgrace 

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Fuck sake man. BT now saying Windass made a gesture at a Partick fan and saying he may be pulled up by the SFA about it. Fuck off you scummy cunts

Every cloud has a silver lining, maybe it will get him to fuck out the team the useless bastard.