Who best for captain now

Smile

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Wilson has been good overall since he has come back in this season but let’s not forget he looked every bit the Donkey that Rob Kiernan did for the two years before that.

People trying to suggest Danny Wilson who can’t get a game for Scotland at CB ahead of players like Charlie Mulgrew is a better player than a regular Portugal international CB are deluded. 

Sure I’m the last game Wilson was the better of the two overall, however Alves was nowhere near as bad as people are making out, he was a rock in the second half and kept us in it and his first half performance was just Average he didn’t do anything massively wrong it was just an unlucky deflection. Not to mention it will have been hard work defending when both our fullbacks and our midfielders were being walked through and providing no protection whatsoever.

Oh but I forgot it’s BiPolarMedia and in another two or three games everyone will have changed their mind and Wilson will be back to a shitebag cunt who’s never good enough for us.

Wilson with McCrorie vice captain.

No way Alves deserves it. FWIW his display as captain in the semi final was nothing short of shambolic. I know I know the team were bad but fuck me it was a semi final and I seen him question one refereeing decision and only because it involved him, he stamps on someone and gets bullied by Motherwell and comes out and says it’s too physical.

Motherwell were over the top that day but fuck me when the captain of Rangers isn’t a fan of getting his socks dirty he shouldn’t be given it again. 

3 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Needs to organise himself first, made a right cunt of it at the hivs goal.

One crucial mistake. Unfortunate, but it happens. 

As usual, some fans only concentrate on moments like these as basis to measure a guys ability.

16 hours ago, DeanMK said:

One crucial mistake. Unfortunate, but it happens. 

As usual, some fans only concentrate on moments like these as basis to measure a guys ability.

Do you think he's been outstanding since coming to us, I dont, was expecting a lot more.i measure his ability over games played and in my opinion D Wilson has been better than him.

6 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Do you think he's been outstanding since coming to us, I dont, was expecting a lot more.i measure his ability over games played and in my opinion D Wilson has been better than him.

Not outstanding, no.

Solid, yes.

Wilson is benefitting from playing next to Alves imo.

Anyone who thinks it should be Alves is kidding themselves on, absolute pish today (as was everyone) but he doesn't even look interested, has not impressed one little bit since he came to us. I honestly wish he'd just fuck off instead of stealing money like Pena and Herrera does. If these three left tomorrow I wouldn't bat an eyelid.