Windass stat

Dan Deacon

6 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

If you watch him play you’ll see exactly why he’s not up to it. He scores and assists(occasionally) but offers nothing else during a game. Sunday was a Windass performance in a nutshell. Score a great goal, then hide for the rest of the game. Stats like these are all very good, but I watch the cunt every week, I know exactly the type of player he is. 

I cant agree with this enough 

Hopefully we’ve pulled a fast one and got the world thinking he’s the player his stats would suggest so we can get some decent cash for him 

If we didn't lose the game and the only thing he did was score people would be loving him. He's there to score and assist that is literally his job, our defence let us down Sunday with bad defending. Can't be conceding 3 at home and expecting to win 

15 hours ago, gj923 said:

Aye he has 17 goals but only 4 of them are against the top 6 with the rest against bottom six or lower league teams. Its like Morelos 17 goals but only 3 against the top 6 this season.

4 against 5 other teams, for a midfielder, is bad?

And in any event, the stat is for goals and assists.

20 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

4 against 5 other teams, for a midfielder, is bad?

And in any event, the stat is for goals and assists.

The point I was making was that him and also Morelos whilst they about 35 goals between them less than a third is against the top 6.

So if we want to win the league and progress in Europe he needs to deliver against the better teams.

57 minutes ago, gj923 said:

The point I was making was that him and also Morelos whilst they about 35 goals between them less than a third is against the top 6.

So if we want to win the league and progress in Europe he needs to deliver against the better teams.

Player finds it easier to score against poorer opposition. Hardly surprising is it.

He's scored against every single side in the top six. 5 of his 12 league goals against the top sides. Not bad for a guy that isn't actually a striker.

17 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

If you watch him play you’ll see exactly why he’s not up to it. He scores and assists(occasionally) but offers nothing else during a game. Sunday was a Windass performance in a nutshell. Score a great goal, then hide for the rest of the game. Stats like these are all very good, but I watch the cunt every week, I know exactly the type of player he is. 

I bet you were gutted when he scored on Sunday

I think if we are quick to criticise a player then we also should give credit where it is due. 

Windass was very poor last year and deserved his criticism. This season, particularity under Murty he has improved massively and for me is an important member of our first team. He is not the finished article and there are still matches where he doesn't contribute enough but for me he is making a good contribution to our improvement recently. 

2 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Player finds it easier to score against poorer opposition. Hardly surprising is it.

He's scored against every single side in the top six. 5 of his 12 league goals against the top sides. Not bad for a guy that isn't actually a striker.

No its not surprising but the point is that is the majority of goals are coming from a couple of those players but they dont always deliver in the big games its a problem. Morelos 3 games now against them and no goals...Windass the one

6 minutes ago, gj923 said:

No its not surprising but the point is that is the majority of goals are coming from a couple of those players but they dont always deliver in the big games its a problem. Morelos 3 games now against them and no goals...Windass the one

Our greatest ever striker averaged about 2 a season against them. Windass isn't a striker.

3 hours ago, gj923 said:

He’s scored more against the better teams than anybody else