Remember the Scottish Cup Semi final last year?

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

And how easily celtic dealt with us and how we all couldn’t wait for the season to end?

Well since that day there has been millions spent on transfers, an increase in the wage bill, over 30 transfers with players coming in and out of the club, two different managers in the dug out and yet here we are in the exact same position, still no better off and still staring the exact same issues that we as a club faced that day straight in the face - a trophy-less season ending with a manager not fit for purpose sitting in the dug out, a team full of sub par players that requires yet another rebuild, battling to finish second place in the league and still a million miles away from celtic.

As a club going absolutely nowhere and unless something drastically changes it’s time for us to let the board, the manager and the players know that it isn’t good enough. 

They don’t deserve the support they’ve had from the majority of our support anymore.

Well done DBBTB. I endorse 100% what you have written there. :bow:

Your statement above is exactly what members of our board, shareholders, employees, fan associations and ordinary fans should be asking our Chairman first thing  tomorrow, and should be entitled to a diplomatic reply, and promises of an investigation why it went so wrong, and an explanation of proposed strategy and time limit to deal with problem. 

Everyone here and reading the above please forward as necessary to those who care about our club (with @DBBTB s consent which I'm sure will be forthcoming in next few posts) with the option to send it to our Chairman asap.

28 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

And how easily celtic dealt with us and how we all couldn’t wait for the season to end?

Well since that day there has been millions spent on transfers, an increase in the wage bill, over 30 transfers with players coming in and out of the club, two different managers in the dug out and yet here we are in the exact same position, still no better off and still staring the exact same issues that we as a club faced that day straight in the face - a trophy-less season ending with a manager not fit for purpose sitting in the dug out, a team full of sub par players that requires yet another rebuild, battling to finish second place in the league and still a million miles away from celtic.

As a club going absolutely nowhere and unless something drastically changes it’s time for us to let the board, the manager and the players know that it isn’t good enough. 

They don’t deserve the support they’ve had from the majority of our support anymore.

Fully agree with you. It's groundhog day. 

We are right back to where we were last season. The parrals from that game with Pedro and today with murty can't be ignored. 

The only thing this board has brought consistently is mediocrity. There has to be serious questions asked now. 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Would it surprise anyone that our best performance against them came with mostly Pedro's squad, and our worst has been with warburton and murtys mob

Shite saying it but i truly believe that had pedro stayed we'd be in a much better position

N.a. Pedro is getting pelted with bottles and all sorts he is mince 

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Would it surprise anyone that our best performance against them came with mostly Pedro's squad, and our worst has been with warburton and murtys mob

Shite saying it but i truly believe that had pedro stayed we'd be in a much better position

Pedro was just another in a long list of massive problems 

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

As a club we are going absolutely nowhere and unless something drastically changes it’s time for us to let the board, the manager and the players know that it isn’t good enough. 

Worse still, Rangers fans leaving before half time and during the game if reports are accurate. Can't say i noticed as I lost the stream and couldn't be arsed to find another one but I don't blame the loyal band of supporters.

When was the last time we started leaving before half time?

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Well done DBBTB. I endorse 100% what you have written there. :bow:

Your statement above is exactly what members of our board, shareholders, employees, fan associations and ordinary fans should be asking our Chairman first thing  tomorrow, and should be entitled to a diplomatic reply, and promises of an investigation why it went so wrong, and an explanation of proposed strategy and time limit to deal with problem. 

Everyone here and reading the above please forward as necessary to those who care about our club (with @DBBTB s consent which I'm sure will be forthcoming in next few posts) with the option to send it to our Chairman asap.

Our chairman does not give a fuck

At some point he will sacrifice someone to appease the fans or make some announcement

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

As a club we are going absolutely nowhere and unless something drastically changes it’s time for us to let the board, the manager and the players know that it isn’t good enough. 

I have said it nearly 2 years now

Until King and Murray and maybe others are out of our club . This malaise will continue

I guarantee you . We will win nothing under their control

Most of our mollycoddled spice boys are only interested in their bank accounts. They’re uninterested in the club and fans.

Buy cheap, buy twice. Makes me wonder if we’d have just been better spending more and getting decent players and a decent manager in the first place. The amount of money we’ve spunked against the wall on sub-par pish over the past 2-3 seasons must be coming home to roost for the board now.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Too imply we were  getting a new manager a week before this cup final surely says it all about the man .

He undermined our very important game with that garbage

King truly is a cunt for me . Many others are seeing it now

Unfortunately Kings statement had fuck all to do with the semi-final coming up.....his statement was to sell season tickets....it was unfortunate for the club it fell in b4 a semi-final against the tims....he needs to deliver this time or the end is nigh