This board are Kelly&whites of the scum era

Smile

We need some of these so called wealthy Rangers men to come out of hiding and back the team.

We have a huge support, there has to be a large number who could come in and steer us back on track?!   If I had the money I would...but then thats probably why Im not a millionaire!

Aye no as good as the glory years of 3 2 defeats away to alloa after being 2 0 up.

The 1st championship season was the equivalent of those snivelling fenian bastards. That was the lowest I've ever felt.

This season's had so many false dawns it's been unreal

Just now, thebluedoo said:

Say what you like about this board but you cant really compare them to that lot considering what we now know went on under their watch :megaanguish: :offtopic: but this board really need to step up a level. There should be no biscuit tin mentality here :notallowed:

Mismanagement is mismanagement whether it’s taking all you can get or just being fucking clueless. 

Any good will for ousting the last lot has gone when they are getting cheap shares for loans and making a barrel load of cash, loans we need because they can’t increase our revenue to a fraction of what it once was. 

2 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

Not paying your taxes is the same as raping children? Fuck up.

Stripping folk of their life’s savings is ok then. 

So you really want to debate what level of criminality is acceptable. 

Have a look in the mirror ya clown. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Mismanagement is mismanagement whether it’s taking all you can get or just being fucking clueless. 

Any good will for ousting the last lot has gone when they are getting cheap shares for loans and making a barrel load of cash, loans we need because they can’t increase our revenue to a fraction of what it once was. 

I wasn't talking about mismanagement of finances the guy below me got it, also were they not claiming smaller attendances and pocketing the cash. I think thats what happened they ran it in to the ground. I too hold the board to account but cant get on board with this comparison :confused: 

5 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

I wasn't talking about mismanagement of finances the guy below me got it, also were they not claiming smaller attendances and pocketing the cash. I think thats what happened they ran it in to the ground. I too hold the board to account but cant get on board with this comparison :confused: 

They were a laughing stock under the Kelly’s & Whites going nowhere. 

We are a laughing stock under this board going nowhere. 

They fiddled the taxman hide an organised pea do ring within the club. 

We have a convicted criminal as chairman a board more interested in getting cheap shares for loans. 

Final analysis, they were in the shitter then we are in the shitter now. 

6 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Didn't Kevin Kelly have a history of friendships with child abusers

The OP is out of order and should change the heading.

The OP is simply highlighting both boards inept handling of the club. Both sets mismanged the club, ignored fans, spent money on duds, fired/replaced managers that should never have been hired and ran up a pile of debt. Rather than bank of scotland coming after kelly we have the spectre of Close Brothers

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You're one to watch ya creep, comparing losing out on money to children being abused, disgusting.

42 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

We need the equivalent of Fergus mccann to come in. We're fucked until fundamental change occurs. 

Not trying to be smart I promise but If you or anyone else on here need any motivation to get our collective arse in gear just ask yourself who it was that made the mccann takeover possible. 

1 minute ago, Gazza1212 said:

Not try to smart I promise but If you or anyone else on here need any motivation to get our collective arse in gear just ask yourself who it was that made the mccann takeover possible. 

SACK THE BOARD will come eventually. Either next season or the one after is my prediction. Been saying that for a long while now and I reckon that'll be the case. 

26 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I think we have a few old members signed up with new names who cant see any wrong in the board with the same old agenda here.

4 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

SACK THE BOARD will come eventually. Either next season or the one after is my prediction. Been saying that for a long while now and I reckon that'll be the case. 

It needs to come NOW mate. Nothing will change under this clown King and people need to realise that now. If we can learn anything from the fenians debacle back in the 90's it was they waited too long as well before the tolerance finally snapped. 

2 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

It needs to come NOW mate. Nothing will change under this clown King and people need to realise that now. If we can learn anything from the fenians debacle back in the 90's it was they waited too long as well before the tolerance finally snapped. 

I still think there's a significant chunk of the support who are oblivious to our current predicament.

The average football fan probably doesn't really give a fuck about the management, financial stuff.

As you say the scum allowed their situation to go on for years. We've already let it go on too long but because we were going through the divisions it gave off the air of success. It's only now we've stagnated well behind the scum, and we now appear to be going backwards, that the wider support are gradually waking up to how badly we're being run.