James Traynor vs Keith Jackson and a missive to DK

AM1872

So this pair have fallen out big time. Can't stand each other I hear.

Jackson got the Daily Record an exclusive re the Morales vs Docherty tunnel handbags. Traynor is incensed almost consumed with rage so in retaliation he leaks the Wallace , Miller story to the fucking Sun.

"Dear Mr King,

Get Traynor to fuck and the rest of your Machevellian freebie delusional potless board to fuck. What the fuck are you doing letting a fat shyte like Jabba bring our Club down to its knees with shame?

Cheers,

AM1872

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Traynor PM and AJ aren't even on the same page as Whyte when it comes to their conduct harming us.

Murray and King I'd enter the argument however both have put money into the club/ loans etc to a far greater extent that Whytes pound. And neither as far as I know withheld monies due to HMRC or similar.

Have a go at the above 5 by all means but let's not airbrush history.

Spot on, Whyte is nothing more than a sleazy con man.

2 hours ago, AM1872 said:

Traynor, Murray, PM, AJ, and King have done more damage to our Club than Whyte the patsy ever did. They as main board old co directors let our Club go to the wolves once so what do we do? Give them another chance. Aye.

How is Craig Whyte a patsy?  

2 hours ago, AM1872 said:

Traynor, Murray, PM, AJ, and King have done more damage to our Club than Whyte the patsy ever did. They as main board old co directors let our Club go to the wolves once so what do we do? Give them another chance. Aye.

More damage than whyte?are you fucking deluded 

I seem to remember JT wrote a full back page article years ago at the height of our troubles.  

Basically saying that The Club itself had done nothing wrong but it was dishonest businessmen etc that had got us into the state  we were in.   That Rangers & its fans were an easy target but really had done nothing wrong.  

Tbf at the time I thought it was very fair and decent but some time later he was appointed to head our PR/media.  

One fkn article & he's in the corridors of power & in amongst our players & directors on a daily basis.  Yet another one who should be nowhere near our club.  A sports journo from the D fkn R !!  Nothing he's said or done (which is very little) has impressed me.  

Way down the line in terms of our current problems but hey-ho !

3 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

I seem to remember JT wrote a full back page article years ago at the height of our troubles.  

Basically saying that The Club itself had done nothing wrong but it was dishonest businessmen etc that had got us into the state  we were in.   That Rangers & its fans were an easy target but really had done nothing wrong.  

Tbf at the time I thought it was very fair and decent but some time later he was appointed to head our PR/media.  

One fkn article & he's in the corridors of power & in amongst our players & directors on a daily basis.  Yet another one who should be nowhere near our club.  A sports journo from the D fkn R !!  Nothing he's said or done (which is very little) has impressed me.  

Way down the line in terms of our current problems but hey-ho !

I remember the prick constantly mock and ridicule the club every week on his radio show , then we give him a job .........

Where the fuck would these cunts an the rags they work for be if Rangers were on top again we are never off their pages spouting shit they mhanky bastards cant get enough of talking about us an the LB putting in his pennies worth about thing s the cunt knows nothing about