Excited for the new season

5 hours ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

Let's get some positives for a change in here.

It's getting time to look ahead to better times. With Allan McGregor keeping double figure clean sheets and having a good season, I'm happy if we build a solid new defence with the confidence of a good keeper behind them.

Scott Arfield will score important goals for us. 

We need to clear out the Hodson's and O'fucking'Halloran's from this great club.

If we are to win 55 next year, it will be partly because our bench is very strong, so step it up in this department please Rangers.

We have a new kit to look forward to. It brings in more cash through sponsorship but also we make a lot more now through shirt sales. It might mean an extra 1 or 2 quality players in key positions.

There's a high chance of a new manager too. This is critical we get this right. No more fucking about with hedge dwellers arguing with his own fans Rangers 

And fuck all other teams fans. We will be back in our rightful place sooner than you think. It's all about the Rangers, the only show in town.:UK:

This is the type of spin the board will come out with. The reality is

We have not signed any of the players we have suddenly been linked with.

We still don’t have a manager

We still owe millions for the likes of Pena and the close loan which means about 5-6 million is already spoken for before a ball is kicked

it’s either today or tomorrow our esteemed Chairman has to finally produce a proper offer. As usual we are waiting to the final hour for him to do what a court has ordered him to do.

about 3-4 players are ending their loan deal and again where will the money come from

yes we have a new shirt deal but as usual until about 18 months down the line we won’t know the income it brings in....transparency and all that

Hodson, Herrera, MOH, Halliday are still kicking about. Unless someone comes in for them and offers a good deal for the player they will not be going anywhere unless we pay them off

as it stands we have Morelos and Herrera leading us into Europe 

4 minutes ago, BEE said:

We’re fucked without some serious investment and a decent manager - at this stage doubt we’ll get either. Said it a million times but we’re well on the way to being the Leeds of Scotland, club living off past glories.

Their fans still hanker to be what they once were but understand what they are and where they are now.

We still have fans in the delusional phase thinking we're a player or two away or that there's plenty to be positive about. King and his placemen have done their jobs well.

Ok.:confused:

I wasn't having a go at our fans. I said if enough of us want to be great again, we can. 

That means getting together and voicing our concerns loud and firmly. The banners at the last game were glaringly obvious. If our money isn't invested properly we can vote with our feet and wallets.

I know it goes against everything to hold back support of our club, but it might be the only way to progressing out of our slumber and to destroy these smarmy taigs.

I'm sick waking up and being down about us. I for one am still looking forward to the new season and everything that comes with it. 

The shit has been going on for too many years now so we must get the recruitment right (again). I'm hungry for League titles, Cup wins and  Champions League/European nights again.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The clubs in the worst state in my lifetime 

Even worse for me than 3/4 years ago 

We have people there, who seem  to embarrass our clubs name  and support on a monthly basis .

Many give the impression .They don't give a fuck about the fans pain and embarrassment .

If you look at the subjects we discuss on here.The club is always on the back foot ,fucking up on something or being secretive about things .3/4 ears ago they lied to us and promised transparency .

We have given the beggars so much of a head start ,it's quite frightening since then 

10/11/12 is a very real possibility 

Only 2 teams ever won the Scottish title and our enemies made sure we were out of the picture for years

.However since the present lot  took over us .Who is to argue it's not worse than the 3 previous years before where the beggars were doing some fucking up of their own 

They have galvanised and taken control of Scottish football to almost the humiliating stage ..

Back to back trebles is something I will never see in my lifetime 

In the early 60s our club went 14 OF games without defeat .

The scum had never done 10 until semi final recently .And that is with their all conquering team of the late 60s .You see even with that great side .We still beat them on the park more often than we lost 

67/68 season we won both games against them in league for example 

Even this amazing record is in jeapordy because of this shower of useless cunts  that are running us into the ground 

Fair enough .Finances dictate that it's a different climate nowadays but it's going to take years or  decades to catch up with this shower of mutants because of the last 3 years more than the previous 3

To conclude and it's hurtful to say it 

There is absolutely nothing about my club to be positive about about going into another season with the same bastards running us 

And we all know it if we are honest with ourselves 

The next fuck up is just around the corner 

Well said, mate!

K.A.I. too!

Well going by what's been posted on here the last few days here's how I see it.....

gerrard in,  more loans needed to finance a cheque book manager,  lose our first test of the season against some back water European outfit,   Loose both OF games because we have a rookie in charge,desperate Dave gives his Liverpool mate more money in Jan lose two semi finals Gerard sacked after another Old firm defeat,  Jonathan johanson in charge till end of another wasted season. Rinse repeat till fans act with their feet and then chase the clueless cunts who are taking this once mighty club backwards.

so yes I'm looking forward to the end of next season when the charlotans are forced out due to their obvious incompetence.

Admire your optimism but I don't see much to be excited about so far. Decent business so far but we need a solid defender and an accomplished playmaker with a strong forward player.

All of those things are going to cost a chunk of money and that's not even mentioning a manager.

6 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

If Gerrard is put in place for next season they will struggle to sell season tickets.

“They” oooft 

how do you work out we will struggle to sell season tickets when our sales have remained roughly the same level for 35yrs? 

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

We have people there, who seem  to embarrass our clubs name  and support on a monthly basis .

Many give the impression .They don't give a fuck about the fans pain and embarrassment .

If you look at the subjects we discuss on here.The club is always on the back foot ,fucking up on something or being secretive about things .3/4 ears ago they lied to us and promised transparency .

We have given the beggars so much of a head start ,it's quite frightening since then 

Only 2 teams ever won the Scottish title and our enemies made sure we were out of the picture for years

.However since the present lot  took over us .Who is to argue it's not worse than the 3 previous years before where the beggars were doing some fucking up of their own 

They have galvanised and taken control of Scottish football to almost the humiliating stage ..

The scum had never done 10 until semi final recently .And that is with their all conquering team of the late 60s .You see even with that great side .We still beat them on the park more often than we lost 

Even this amazing record is in jeapordy because of this shower of useless cunts  that are running us into the ground 

Fair enough .Finances dictate that it's a different climate nowadays but it's going to take years or  decades to catch up with this shower of mutants because of the last 3 years more than the previous 3

There is absolutely nothing about my club to be positive about about going into another season with the same bastards running us 

Painful to read but 100% True.

1 hour ago, geronimoo said:

If Gerrard is put in place for next season they will struggle to sell season tickets.

The opposite is true, this could be a sleekit tactic by a board trying to make sure the section of our support who are 50/50 on renewing but would be attracted by a 'box office name' do so before the deadline.

I have a feeling Gerrard has no intention of coming and doesn't know much about any offer, but who knows! For what it's worth, I'm not dissapointed with that as it's probably too  much of a gamble at this particular time.  We need immediate results.

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Painful to read but 100% True.

Sorry mate 

Believe me it pains me to post it 

Can't remember looking less forward to another OF game and another season with this board 

If Gerrard gets job ..How often is he going to be here in Scotland 

I would suggest not much and certainly not enough for the task in front of us 

It looks good on paper but he wouldn't have been my choice 

Just now, RowX said:

The opposite is true, this could be a sleekit tactic by a board trying to make sure the section of our support who are 50/50 on renewing but would be attracted by a 'box office name' do so before the deadline.

I have a feeling Gerrard has no intention of coming and doesn't know much about any offer, but who knows! For what it's worth, I'm not dissapointed with that as it's probably too  much of a gamble at this particular time.  We need immediate results.

That's a good shout 

The board are bullshitting cunts so it could be a bluff 

11 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Signing someone who walked out when we needed him, and looking like we’re getting an under 18s manager as our manager, not exactly positive is it

This.

Only a complete mongo would be excited for another embarrassment of a season with the vibes coming from our club/board thus far.

Get a fucking grip

Aye, excited as fuck.

Watching the same average players every week embarass the jersey

Josh's instagram account

Getting beat at least 30% of home games.

Getting pumped off St. Mirren at least once

Another few goal fests off the Tims.

Making a shite managerial appointment.

The new managers "project" speech.

Dave King's "making massive improvements" speech.

Winning absolutely fuck all.

Shite pies

Cold pies

Rossiter being injured.

Club 1872 pretending to be a supporters representative group

Pish replica kits

Ruined weekends

Being treated like shite at away grounds

Shitey dumps of away grounds

Fenian referees

Appalling stories in the media about our club and fans

Having our flags and banners removed by fat smelly stewards

The same board paying lip service to the fans

The same incompetent board being in place

Warm Buckie

Shite gear

8 in a row

treble treble

I'm fucking sick of it already and this one's not even finished yet.

And yes, I've renewed my season ticket already.

I need ma fucking heid looked at :headwall:

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Brilliant post:thumbup: