SG at Auchenhowie.

backup

1 hour ago, MrMckee said:

Hopefully he has some tricks he's learnt over the years to get the most out of players in training and get them in the best shape possible. We haven't looked that fit this season m. Surprisingly thought we looked fitter the other night so not sure if JN working them harder 

You know those electric shock dog collar things? I would make it mandatory for the players to wear them around their baw sack.

If you pussy out or make a stupid mistake in training or during a game you get a shock to the nuts for 5 min.

Some of you might think 5 min is excessive, my point of view is the players have let us down so much they deserve it, so 5 min is a picnic, originally I thought 1 hour.

By the way, I’d increase the voltage to the fuckers as well and make sure they slobber conductivity gel on the baws before putting it on.

Thats the type of thing I hope Gerrard brings with him.

1 hour ago, MrMckee said:

Hopefully he has some tricks he's learnt over the years to get the most out of players in training and get them in the best shape possible. We haven't looked that fit this season m. Surprisingly thought we looked fitter the other night so not sure if JN working them harder 

I think that he will have an encyclopedia of information regarding training and coaching players where they perform to the best of their ability, week in, week out. You don't train virtually every day of your life under managers such as,  Roy Evans, Gerard Houllier, Rafael Benitez, Roy Hodgson, Kenny Dalglish, and that cunt now at the piggery without getting a varied selection of what is good and what is not.

14 minutes ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

Even in that context, who's said that?

I am neither here to educate you or direct you to nuances in others posts that pass you by, perhaps you are even more gauche than I first thought, enjoy the rest of the thread and day. 

2 minutes ago, backup said:

I am neither here to educate you or direct you to nuances in others posts that pass you by, perhaps you are even more gauche than I first thought, enjoy the rest of the thread and day. 

Get a life ya roaster and stop using fancy words you don't know the meaning of. No one gives a fuck if you own a thesaurus 

7 minutes ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

Get a life ya roaster and stop using fancy words you don't know the meaning of. No one gives a fuck if you own a thesaurus 

Thank you for your advice, perhaps you should join the English language police, however you may have difficulty passing the exam.

You have a great day now and happy stalking. 

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Ffs the only show in town right enough.   He turns up to look at his new work place and it makes the news.   Just shows you no cunt gives a fuck about Brenda, imagine if they went out for  a meal in the city now that would be sensational news.  

deep fried mars bar from the blue lagoon 

4 hours ago, ZZed said:

Did we not revamp Auchenhowie when Pedro was here?

I hope we have the best of gear in there for training if not I hope SG tells them what he wants.

Aye we installed a VR room where players can pretend to be dogs chasing caravans and Pena had optics installed in his locker. 

4 hours ago, MrMckee said:

I think a better mental state can put yards on a player 

2 hours ago, backup said:

There are no nuances in any of the posts above yours which suggest gaucheness on the part of SG. Just admit you made a cunt of it ffs.