Rossiter

Lloyd

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

Hope he’s just got a knock and it’s not this recurring injury back again. Thought he played very well today and scored a good goal.

Met him post match and he said your a wank.

Seriously though, stopped a few shots on target and scored. Imagine what he would be like injury free with Stevie G.

6 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Fully fit, I’d love to see Rossiter and McCrorie as our sitting midfielders.

We will have many options as a midfield trio with Rossiter, McCrorie, Arfield, Dorrans, Docherty and Holt. That’s before Gerrard signs or sells to be fair, with Arfield still to be confirmed.

Our midfield weak as shite and has been constantly walked through this season if we continue with the shite mentioned in this thread we will be fucked again next season.

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Met him post match and he said your a wank.

Seriously though, stopped a few shots on target and scored. Imagine what he would be like injury free with Stevie G.

Well...that was unnecessary.

13 minutes ago, Smile said:

Our midfield weak as shite and has been constantly walked through this season if we continue with the shite mentioned in this thread we will be fucked again next season.

We’ve been playing two midfielders all season. A formation that punished us. Yes we aren’t blessed with Ian or Barry Ferguson, but with an extra midfielder we could make use of McCrorie and Rossiter for sure. Both standouts in the last couple of matches.

1 minute ago, Marky. said:

We’ve been playing two midfielders all season. A formation that punished us. Yes we aren’t blessed with Ian or Barry Ferguson, but with an extra midfielder we could make use of McCrorie and Rossiter for sure. Both standouts in the last couple of matches.

Both average and won't make it at us more hype than ability, ones permanently injured the other couldn't hack it at the back then got move to midfield.  

We need much better.

Definitely got the makings of a good player. Very composed despite not playing since who knows when. A lot better than any of the established players and took his goal well. Unfortunately injuries hamper him. Rossiter would be a starter every week if he can keep his fitness.

37 minutes ago, Smile said:

We know we have been week in midfield but mcrorie when played there has been a positive and rossiter has potential,  if fit can be too. We have three players who could do a job with those 2, with Jack also an option. We have been very unlucky that not one of them has been available all season let alone 2. 

We don't have a limitless pot of money and I would rather spend it on the defence than replacing those 3.  I'd rather be realistic instead of talking like shite that we can replace the lot of them.

6 minutes ago, broxi51 said:

We know we have been week in midfield but mcrorie when played there has been a positive and rossiter has potential,  if fit can be too. We have three players who could do a job with those 2, with Jack also an option. We have been very unlucky that not one of them has been available all season let alone 2. 

We don't have a limitless pot of money and I would rather spend it on the defence than replacing those 3.  I'd rather be realistic instead of talking like shite that we can replace the lot of them.

Let the Raping of midfield continue Jacks a wee boy McCrories a weak young player and Rossiters never fit.  

Good luck if you think they are the answer but you won't convince me on that.

Stood out and spoke for the team after Progres, did the same today

Wants to stay here so badly despite having no previous affiliation to us and has shown more influence toward the team and club as a whole in two short interviews on YouTube than Tav has with months wearing the armband

Only him, Morelos and McCrorie with a pair of balls in the entire squad, hopefully they hone that as the rest have a loser's mentality that can't be untaught 

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Let the Raping of midfield continue Jacks a wee boy McCrories a weak young player and Rossiters never fit.  

Good luck if you think they are the answer but you won't convince me on that.

I'm not saying there perfect but we need  to spend wisely, but a new back 4 is a must. The three of them have not even played together yet you are righting them off. You're living in fantasy land if we can replace the whole squad.  I would get a new midfielder in but an attacking one.

i would like us to get rid most of them but is might take a couple of seasons to do so, and the defence has to be sorted first. WE have defenders than can't defend

4 minutes ago, broxi51 said:

I'm not saying there perfect but we need  to spend wisely, but a new back 4 is a must. The three of them have not even played together yet you are righting them off. You're living in fantasy land if we can replace the whole squad.  I would get a new midfielder in but an attacking one.

i would like us to get rid most of them but is might take a couple of seasons to do so, and the defence has to be sorted first. WE have defenders than can't defend

They are not good enough ones a youth player who couldn't play at the back so gets shunted into midfield its the way they play righting them off Rossiter's injury-plagued career righting him off, Jack cant play the game he played at Aberdeen as he gets too many red cards.    

What is it I'm missing about these superstars help me to see what I cannot see.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

They are not good enough ones a youth player who couldn't play at the back so gets shunted into midfield its the way they play righting them off Rossiter's injury-plagued career righting him off, Jack cant play the game he played at Aberdeen as he gets too many red cards.    

What is it I'm missing about these superstars help me to see what I cannot see.

Who said superstars, if you think they 3 are shit fair enough, I on the other hand can see two young guys in rossiter and mcrorie that have qualities that Gerrard can harness.  They have  fight, drive, and attitude and won't be bullied something that is missing from the vast majority of our squad.  I'm not so keen on Jack but I think he can do a job at rb and cdm.  

Just now, broxi51 said:

Who said superstars, if you think they 3 are shit fair enough, I on the other hand can see two young guys in rossiter and mcrorie that have qualities that Gerrard can harness.  They have  fight, drive, and attitude and won't be bullied something that is missing from the vast majority of our squad.  I'm not so keen on Jack but I think he can do a job at rb and cdm.  

They are not good enough.

32 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Stood out and spoke for the team after Progres, did the same today

Wants to stay here so badly despite having no previous affiliation to us and has shown more influence toward the team and club as a whole in two short interviews on YouTube than Tav has with months wearing the armband

Only him, Morelos and McCrorie with a pair of balls in the entire squad, hopefully they hone that as the rest have a loser's mentality that can't be untaught 

Oooft some post. I like it :tu:

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

The medical team at Ibrox do believe they have managed to get to the bottom of his injuries. He’s now had 3 months fit, training & playing with the 20’s culminating in todays appearance. 

Hopefully he can kick on as he clearly has bags of talent. He’ll love playing under Gerrard as well. 

Hope so, was good today in all sorts of ways, playing, mentality, fight, desire ...