Rossiter

Lloyd

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Difficult when like others in blue he gets red card challenges against him on a weekly basis that aren't properly punished.

Was defo a stone waller, if that was Ryan jack he'd be in a cell the night 

I always remember that he was the one that had the balls to come out after the progres game and talk to the media while all our other "captains" hid. 

He speaks well (content wise, horrible accent) and he knows what is expected. I think if he can stay fit next season he is an obvious candidate for captain

Thought the way he limped off it could have been something but after seeing his interview it seems like it was just cramp which is to be expected getting thrown into a game like that for your first start in donkeys. 

Fucked it last night and woke up at 4-3 wondering what had happened so cant judge him on today but anytime he has played hes impressed me hopefully he can get a run of games next season and really get going.

He speaks really well and looks like he’s capable of taking the weight of expectation on his shoulders.

Not only that, but he does it with a smile on his face. A smile reminiscent of Michael Mols. Two people who just love what they do.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I think we were flying at that time? I think. 

Since the 3-2 game at Ibrox and the subsequent OF games there’s no way we should’ve waited till today to play him

Hivs beat us start of Feb then we were shite for most of March.

He has taken a huge amount of stick, partially because of his injuries and partially as a reflection of disappointment with the team in general. Some of our prominent posters have called him average (and other less charitable names).  I think he’ll do well under Gerrard.

Marked the fabled McGinn completely out of the game (who incidentally started to play well once we asked Halliday to marshal our midfield) but he was always coming off at some point - the shift he put in after barely kicking a ball all season was immense.