Wallace And Miller Fined.

15 hours ago, King Jela said:

It’s not as if he didn’t get any. If we’re being painfully honest here the only one that deserves any sort of benefit of the doubt is Wallace, who would’ve been raging his team were pumped again. 

Miller would’ve made no difference to the outcome of that game, absolutely no difference what so ever yet his nose would’ve been out of joint purely because he wasn’t playing, it’s the recurring theme with Miller. He doesn’t give a fuck about Rangers. Kenny Miller’s out for Kenny Miller only. 

We benefited a fair few times by Kenny only being out for himself.

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

For a striker it is THE point.

I’m honestly not sure what you’re getting at here by highlighting that a striker scored goals for us while playing as a striker? Should that mean I shouldn’t think he’s a complete tosser? I cheered every one of his goals but I’m sure as fuck glad to see the back of him. 

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I’m honestly not sure what you’re getting at here by highlighting that a striker scored goals for us while playing as a striker? Should that mean I shouldn’t think he’s a complete tosser? I cheered every one of his goals but I’m sure as fuck glad to see the back of him. 

You have to like absolutely everybody that plays for us ever. Saying anything negative is not Rangers class 

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You have to like absolutely everybody that plays for us ever. Saying anything negative is not Rangers class 

I quite like that Rob Keirnan guy, who can forget that clean sheet and goal Vs Hearts on the 10th of December 2016? 

Legend.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

yOu DoNt LiKe HiM, WhAt Do YoU dO wHeN hE sCoReS

Spot on mate!

Too many people get on the backs of the players when they should be supporting the club through thick and thin no matter what like us real fans!!!!

Let's go! ????

40 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Not sure what the obsession that people have that any player that plays for us has to take us to their hearts and be forever grateful and respectful.  If a player is "only out for himself" and that means we get the best from him then fine....which we did.  He played the best football of his career with us.

Give me a player "who's in it for himself" and gives it all on the park every day.  We pay them to do a job on the park, they do the job (well) and they go home.  The rest I don't overly care about.

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

Not sure what the obsession is people have that any player that plays for us has to take us to their hearts and be forever grateful and respectful.  If a player is "only out for himself" and that means we get the best from him then fine....which we did.  He played the best football of his career with us.

Give me a player "who's in it for himself" and gives it all on the park every day.  The rest I don't overly care about.

Maybe in his 2nd spell.

He’s just had a 4 years offering fuck all on the park except being a moany wee wank.

Fucking horrific that clown after clown kept giving him a new contract.

2 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Maybe in his 2nd spell.

He’s just had a 4 years offering fuck all on the park except being a moany wee wank.

4 years is a bit harsh.  Thought up until last season he was worthy of his place, only in the last year (in my view) he looked like he was waning, although, even then he did occasionally provide a spark.  But certainly done for our level now.

20 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Maybe in his 2nd spell.

Plenty on here were oblivious to his lack of ability, blaming everyone bar King Kenny, and wanted his contracts extended. I'm sure if you log into the many Miller threads you'll see them all admitting they got it wrong.....

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

I'd back Wallace against Murty anytime of the day. 

And I'd back Miller against Murty anytime of the day. 

And I'd back Wallace & Miller against Stewart Robinson anytime of the day.

Bitter fenians the saying was true to be - why the fuck Rangers supporters are going down that fenian Road.