Ex-manager talks about Sadiq

Hope he has the mental strength to deal with us all when he has an 'unbelievably bad' moment, not exactly the type of player you want leading your line when you have to win week in week out. 

Trying my best to stay positive about this one as hoping he can actually head the ball, but we desperately need another forward. 

He's either going to be a decent player who gives us something different and gives Morelos competition, or a complete and utter total disaster. It doesn't sound like there's any in-between with him. 

In all honesty, he'll probably be shite. Looks like a donkey with the ball at his feet in some of the videos online from his time in the Eredevise

3 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Wonder if the negative spin on the story would be so obvious if he was on loan to them

This. 

I reckon it’s the daily retard putting a negative spin on this guy knowing that it’ll potentially turn bears against this boy before he’s even put a jersey over his head.

Same cunts have the unwashed believing Boyata is a player with fictional links to big clubs.

On 24/07/2018 at 14:52, Leeds_Bear said:

Hope he has the mental strength to deal with us all when he has an 'unbelievably bad' moment, not exactly the type of player you want leading your line when you have to win week in week out. 

Trying my best to stay positive about this one as hoping he can actually head the ball, but we desperately need another forward. 

Morelos is much the same - continuously in & out of a game.