Fanzone cancelled.

Escobar

46 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Stephen Dornan = SNP who was instrumental in this 

When will we wake up fully and finally realise that the SNP are no fans of Rangers and in fact, where possible, proactively go out of their way to damage us or our support 

Wish Rangers would target these corrupt fenian bastards 

Community councils are independent non-political entities which are made up of local residents. A friend of mine runs my local community council.

All the councillor was doing was telling the paper the views of the local community council.

Rangers fans can vote for who they want Kai, one of my local labour councillors didn’t turn up to a meeting because his beloved celtic were playing a champions league game ??

7 minutes ago, JentleJames said:

Community councils are independent non-political entities which are made up of local residents. A friend of mine runs my local community council.

All the councillor was doing was telling the paper the views of the local community council.

Rangers fans can vote for who they want Kai, one of my local labour councillors didn’t turn up to a meeting because his beloved celtic were playing a champions league game ??

So the local community council officially stated, on the record, that Rangers proposals "beggered belief"? 

8 minutes ago, JentleJames said:

Nah they can't

11 minutes ago, JentleJames said:

Wow ... did you actually read the article and his comments?

of course they can also vote for who they want but I can consider them pricks and no fans of Rangers in my eyes - scummy bastards they are 

you are an SNP voter aren’t you?

40 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Wow ... did you actually read the article and his comments?

of course they can also vote for who they want but I can consider them pricks and no fans of Rangers in my eyes - scummy bastards they are 

you are an SNP voter aren’t you?

How can anyone who genuinely supports Rangers and cares about the club, it's success, it's longevity and it's reputation, vote SNP? There are SNP members of parliament who appear to spend their time fabricating negative stories about us. 

Anyone voting SNP is silly, when it's Rangers supporters, it's just downright bizarre.

51 minutes ago, will2203 said:

You are so fucking off message! Don't think any of us can hold of share such vile views!

shame on you, I am pure mock offended!

Your right mate, I’ve let myself the family and the Rangers support down badly. 

Im away to do my penance and get pished on that terrible alcohol stuff. 

1 hour ago, gsa said:

You can sense the bitterness oozing out of him. 

Rangers are massive for the economy of Govan and the wider area. How many bars profit, not just around the stadium but all over Scotland when we play? Buses leaving from certain pubs or having a stop there on their way to games, must be invaluable, particularly in these difficult time for the licensed trade. 

Then there are all the bus companies, SPT must do well out of the subway tickets, the takeaways, etc. 

I hope the club look very closely at this, and expose anything untoward should they find it. 

Also, that Astro and the centre are absolutel toilettes. Plenty of other areas have 4g pitches and clean, fresh centres. If Stephen was so bothered about the facilities, perhaps he should've devoted more energy into improving them. 

The amount of grass football parks that are getting done away with now is shocking and replaced with the 4g shit.thats for another debate right enough 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Can Rangers not just move the fanzone elsewhere and play them right at their own game and give them a showing up when they try to cancel it again 

This. 

It looks to me like this community council are open to a deal of some kind, but if not, just move the fan zone. There must be some area available by the stadium. Use the car park in front of megastore if need be. 

whatever happens at the fanzone the club should let them all in on the ibrox turf pre-match. open the stadium a couple hours earlier than usual and let the kids play on the pitch. it'd be a dream come true and a big fuck you to these cunts.

8 minutes ago, Sket said:

Pretty obvious that wee Stevie Dornan is a dirty wee fenian bastard.

I concur wholeheartedly with that statement, rat taig prick wank lying bastard. 

I'm saying he's a liar as the kids will be able to still play football there again, so making out that the kids will never ever get to play there again because of a few Rangers games is fucking exaggerating at the least. 

2 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

It's the same scumbags that got all the parking restrictions sanctioned  incoming 

I have seen their literature 

It has taig loving ,Rangers hating vermin all over it 

17 minutes ago, Guardian said:

This. 

It looks to me like this community council are open to a deal of some kind, but if not, just move the fan zone. There must be some area available by the stadium. Use the car park in front of megastore if need be. 

Definitely no deal here mate 

We are getting targeted .This corrupt little councillor is taking the rap for for other peoples agendas