FARE

1 hour ago, Ace said:

And watch us fined or heavier punishment levied !!!

We have just complained bitterly about the club wasting cash over stupid legal challenges & terrible signings but fuck it ... let's do it to ourselves by singing songs WE KNOW will cause the club bother.

Sing what we want just gets us into bother, doesn't matter a fuck about anyone else, I only care about RFC & it someone wants to fire shots at us .. I won't hand them the fucking bullets to do so.

When FARE act against all clubs the way they do against us then Yes. 

But while we get targeted by them we should be telling them to fuck off and go on the attack. 

2 hours ago, markem said:

I said recently now the laughable charges from the SFA are burning out what would be next to keep us on the back foot and as if by magic ‘FARE’ appear. Wonder how many games they have attended in scotland over the last 7 years.  

I’ll be stunned if this doesn’t go bad for us. 

If we have any opportunity to tell them they can fuck right off and deny them access and we aren’t doing so we are as good as -bending over and lubing up. If we have no option fair enough but we’ll get no balance or impartiality from this shower. 

Bending over and taking it dry more like!

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

When FARE act against all clubs the way they do against us then Yes. 

But while we get targeted by them we should be telling them to fuck off and go on the attack. 

I agree completely, we highlight their hypocrisy as often & as loudly as we can but why give them the ammunition to hurt us with .. I just dont get it 

1 hour ago, chris182 said:

The Speccy irrelevant cunt that is Chris McLaughlin will have the representative on hotline after the match.

I think he will be in constant contact during the game mate, with his TV on high volume trying to catch something. :wanker:

1 hour ago, dougal72 said:

That was overturned soon after was it not? It's two or three songs/ chants that need binned for Euro nights only just to be on the safe side. Surely all would rather do that than cost the club money. It's a no brainer.

Just the original words with no add ons and they can't do a thing (apart from make it up).

What was overturned, the fine or the decision about TBB. That mythical letter never existed.

15 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The only people taking "Fare" seriously is the beggar infested media in Scotland 

And a few of the usual hard ons that give them some coverage on here 

There are some fucking wankers on here that would be more at home on kerrydale st.

i say fuck the lot of them....we are Rangers, super Rangers......??????