Aberdeen goal

Virtuoso

21 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Watching it again, soft goal to give away

https://streamable.com/y71ql

We deserved all three points today.

Fucking wankers (from the team to the support) celebrating a draw against ten men at home as though they've just clinched a CL winner ?

Just proves the bastards know they are just another diddy team

6 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Goldson puts his foot out and he would’ve blocked the shot. 

Goldson made a strange movement by pulling his feet back out the path of the ball, not sure if he had lost his bearings and thought it was going wide and wanted to avoid a possible deflection. Totally sickening to see it go in especially when it was the first shot on target from them.

9 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Should have dealt with the goal better but overall our defending was brilliant.

Also Ryan Jack was assaulted by May and had to go off and would have probably made a difference near the end.

Midfield lost a bit of composure when Jack went off they couldn't retain the ball for anymore than two passes.

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Tav doesn't cover himself in glory. Very tentative. Almost looks like he's concerned about giving away a penalty  or something.

I think thats exactly it. He doesn't want to make any kind of contact with the man.

3 separate player could have stopped that goal. Coulibaly if he had headed, Tav if he had headed and Goldson, if he had just stood still. I'm still wondering why Goldson dragged his feet out of the way. Perhaps they talked after about deflected goals after Thursday....

Incidentally, why has the OP posted a video who's title is "Lol", with some sort of celtic banner in the top right?. Strange.

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We were thumping them today, but a fenian linesman changed it for us. 

Said it last night that Aberdeen are rank fucking rotten, they'll cause us no problems whatsoever this season. 

Spot on we would have won comfortably the day with 11 men

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

2nd best team (supposedly) were played off the park at home by 10 men, a new squad inexperienced in the league and youth team coach ( Aye right) with his first game in the league and no experience of them.(he’ll know better next time)

Assaults and a questionable ref were our undoing 

And that’s not paranoid.

It's not paranoia when It's true, but we'll have plenty of our own claiming that we are being paranoid. To these people I would simply say this, OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES!

Personally I think tav was fouled, had to look at it a few times at first I thought it was an elbow now it looks like a bodycheck either way don’t think he can do anything about that, Goldson but, fuck knows what he was doin with his feet. Greegs will save ones like that in future he usually does but unfortunately no the day

Luck is part of the game.  They will be bleating and shouting about deserving it but the reality is... one shot on target in a game where they couldn't beat ten men tells it's own story.

Said it in another thread but I will say it again... Aberdeen will not be challenging for anything this season.  The Edinburgh clubs are going to be more dangerous.

Similar goal to the Osijek one we gavw away. I think in both of those goals we defended too deep (due to it being so close to the end of the game) instead of coming out and putting pressure on the ball. Can't believe that was there only shot on target the whole game against 10 men at home and speaks wonders for our team. Yes at the end of the day a draw is never good enough but the way we played has been different to anything we have seen in a long time. We have a proper team now with a manager who knows what he's doing and we are looking better every game. I think we will bear maribor on Thursday tbh and take the league by storm. Let's go!!!

5 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

2nd best team (supposedly) were played off the park at home by 10 men, a new squad inexperienced in the league and youth team coach ( Aye right) with his first game in the league and no experience of them.(he’ll know better next time)

Assaults and a questionable ref were our undoing 

And that’s not paranoid.

They’ll be lucky to get top 6 unless they strengthen.

Worst Aberdeen team I’ve ever seen.

We should have put them away with ease, even with 10 men.

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tavernier shat it there, put his head in and he wins it.

They've scored a last minute equaliser in their biggest game of the season, most likely, of course they were gonny celebrate the way they did

Not a fan of Tav at all unfortunately, I don’t think he has it  consistently enough..