Sandcastles

scottyc06

10 hours ago, Hamie said:

The whole reason this was printed was for this one sentence. 

“I know all clubs have their fair share of idiots – but it does seem like you tend to hear more of this behaviour from Rangers fans." 

This is the agenda that's being peddled and has been for years. 

Yes, we do hear more of this behaviour from Rangers fans because it's reported more often. A much greater % of incidents like this involving a" Rangers fan" will get reported. A story involving a Rangers fan is more likely to get taken on by the press. 

Therefore it seems like "Rangers fans" are more likely to be involved in some kind of incident than other supporters. 

10 hours ago, Hamie said:

The whole reason this was printed was for this one sentence. 

“I know all clubs have their fair share of idiots – but it does seem like you tend to hear more of this behaviour from Rangers fans." 

This is the agenda that's being peddled and has been for years. 

Spot on.

Twitter has been comedy gold this morning reading all the comments. Also seen the jobless angela heggarty/haggerty? has commented 

"As amusing as the headline is, it's actually a story about aggressive and intimidating behaviour towards an OAP and a very young child, which in the context of recent brawls in Glasgow actually isn't that funny."

FUCK OFF . 

Can the police do you if you phone up to ask if the assailant has been found? 

55 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

As amusing as the headline is, it's actually a story about aggressive and intimidating sexual behaviour of an OAP towards very young children which in the context of ongoing court proceedings really isn't funny

Fixed that for the biased boot 

Thought this was a wind up seen a few posts on Facebook and thought what the fuck.

Read the article and fuck me this country has gone nuts.  Big bad Rangers fans again.

What a waste of police time.

This line had me in stitches 

“I wish something had been done – maybe more policing among themselves – like not letting them back on the bus until they apologised or help rebuild the sandcastle

Fuck me it's laughable

9 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Anyone reporting a drunk driver is a social hero, not a grass ya clown

I thought she was suicidal and to get a chap on my door 2wks later with the plod not even knowing why I called it in was unreal.

Should a just took her keys n left her but had my wee boy with me and she was shouting like a tramp hanging out her door.

Police Scotland is fucked with wee uni boys tryingto be tough and all the old skool take ye for a doing round corner gone bit like forces.

I'm reading a few Rangers fans on other social media places are getting themselves in a twist saying it is out of order and they were quite right to get police involved :huh:

To be honest,  it's not nice to see a little child upset,  however,  for me,  I would be more inclined to kick sand in person's face and boot them in the jewels hard, than get Police involved.  

As others have said,  it's wasting Police time.  Deal with the matter yourself. 

I would also have thought that if this story was actually true that fellow Supporters would have taken the matter in hand and sorted whoever did that out with a swift backhander to the head for upsetting a child. 

I know mhedia is saying it happened etc,  just beggars belief.  

This thread has been entertaining anyway:)