Sandcastles

scottyc06

I actually checked & checked again to make sure this wasn’t a wind up site but it’s actually legit! 

wow, just wow!! 

Rangers’ fans kicked north-east boy’s sand castle
by Ana Da Silva 07/08/2018, 8:25 am

A north-east dad has hit out after “Rangers fans” kicked over his three-year-old son’s sandcastle.

David Officer, 37, from Stonehaven, said his in-laws had had an unpleasant run-in with supporters of the Glasgow team, who had stopped off in the seaside town.

He said: “One of the Rangers supporter buses stopped in Stonehaven on Sunday and their fans went down to the beach where my eldest son and his grandparents were.

“They shouted at my father-in-law and then kicked my son’s sandcastle over before they left.

“I’m more annoyed for my father-in-law and mother-in-law who had to deal with it.

“The beach is a great place for kids to go and spend time.

“My son wasn’t affected by it, but I just don’t get it. I don’t see the point in all of that. It’s just not something you do.

“I know all clubs have their fair share of idiots – but it does seem like you tend to hear more of this behaviour from Rangers fans.

“And my father-in-law is a Rangers fan, so I’m not just picking on them.

“I wish something had been done – maybe more policing among themselves – like not letting them back on the bus until they apologised or help rebuild the sandcastle.”

Police Scotland’s local area commander Chief Inspector Martin Mackay said officers had made attempts to track down the supporters responsible for the incident.

“Officers in Stonehaven were made aware of a minor incident yesterday morning involving a handful of men who we believe to be football fans that had stopped off in the town for a short time on their way to the game.

“A unit was despatched and searches made, however they had already left the area.

“Incidents like this may be low-level in nature and very rare, however they are completely unacceptable and unwanted in any of our communities.”

Councillor Sarah Dickinson, who represents the Stonehaven and Lower Deeside ward, admitted she was shocked when she heard of the incident.

She said: “It’s just plain bad behaviour. I’m shocked anybody would behave in that way, especially a child. I hope it’s an isolated incident.”

Police Scotland’s local area commander Chief Inspector Martin Mackay said officers had made attempts to track down the supporters responsible for the incident.

“Officers in Stonehaven were made aware of a minor incident yesterday morning involving a handful of men who we believe to be football fans that had stopped off in the town for a short time on their way to the game.

“A unit was despatched and searches made, however they had already left the area.

“Incidents like this may be low-level in nature and very rare, however they are completely unacceptable and unwanted in any of our communities.”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajhahahaahahahahahajah

I can only imagine a bus stopped for a pokey hat and the 1st thought was let's go cause it and kick a sandcastle.

Meanwhile the local junkies were robbing shops and stabbing each other.

In seriousness should start a campaign to get this innocent soul a new bucket.

23 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

I actually checked & checked again to make sure this wasn’t a wind up site but it’s actually legit! 

wow, just wow!! 

Rangers’ fans kicked north-east boy’s sand castle
by Ana Da Silva 07/08/2018, 8:25 am

A north-east dad has hit out after “Rangers fans” kicked over his three-year-old son’s sandcastle.

David Officer, 37, from Stonehaven, said his in-laws had had an unpleasant run-in with supporters of the Glasgow team, who had stopped off in the seaside town.

He said: “One of the Rangers supporter buses stopped in Stonehaven on Sunday and their fans went down to the beach where my eldest son and his grandparents were.

“They shouted at my father-in-law and then kicked my son’s sandcastle over before they left.

“I’m more annoyed for my father-in-law and mother-in-law who had to deal with it.

“The beach is a great place for kids to go and spend time.

“My son wasn’t affected by it, but I just don’t get it. I don’t see the point in all of that. It’s just not something you do.

“I know all clubs have their fair share of idiots – but it does seem like you tend to hear more of this behaviour from Rangers fans.

“And my father-in-law is a Rangers fan, so I’m not just picking on them.

“I wish something had been done – maybe more policing among themselves – like not letting them back on the bus until they apologised or help rebuild the sandcastle.”

Police Scotland’s local area commander Chief Inspector Martin Mackay said officers had made attempts to track down the supporters responsible for the incident.

“Officers in Stonehaven were made aware of a minor incident yesterday morning involving a handful of men who we believe to be football fans that had stopped off in the town for a short time on their way to the game.

“Incidents like this may be low-level in nature and very rare, however they are completely unacceptable and unwanted in any of our communities.”

Councillor Sarah Dickinson, who represents the Stonehaven and Lower Deeside ward, admitted she was shocked when she heard of the incident.

She said: “It’s just plain bad behaviour. I’m shocked anybody would behave in that way, especially a child. I hope it’s an isolated incident.”

??????? jesus wept 

Just now, sonofbear said:

Why would a football bus go miles off the main road down to a stoney, shitey beach ? Did the supporters fancy an ice cream or something ?

to go to a pub and break the journey up a wee bit and beat some traffic into the bargain?

“I wish something had been done – maybe more policing among themselves – like not letting them back on the bus until they apologised or help rebuild the sandcastle.

belter

Rangers fans abuse 2 OAP's and a child....

unfortunatly not the worst thing levied at us this week

22 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Police Scotland’s local area commander Chief Inspector Martin Mackay said officers had made attempts to track down the supporters responsible for the incident.

“Officers in Stonehaven were made aware of a minor incident yesterday morning involving a handful of men who we believe to be football fans that had stopped off in the town for a short time on their way to the game.

“Incidents like this may be low-level in nature and very rare, however they are completely unacceptable and unwanted in any of our communities.”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajhahahaahahahahahajah

Fuck off man that's no real ?

To be fair though,  why kick sandcastles in first place?  :lol: what was the point and for the police responding to that,  but leaving our fans to get attacked by Croatian visitors in Glasgow?!  Even though we prove we can more than handle ourselves.  

Must have been a slow day for the police in Stonehaven :huh: