Police Scotland once again

scottyc06

“Boys at the back were singing and the bus driver stopped and phoned the police and they walked on and said “everyone with a Rangers top get off.” And as you would - a parent trying to get home with his son, refused.

The man, who is eventually forcibly removed from the bus, is wearing Rangers merchandise and just wants to get home with his 10 year old son after last nights game. 

Because he has a Rangers top on, he is forced off the bus, on Glasgow Road, without his son by an Employee of Police Scotland and his colleagues. Other fans on the bus managed to help this wee boy off the bus to be with his dad.”

It’s getting beyond a fucking joke!! On the plus side, good to see bears sticking up for each other! 

Seriously ?

I honestly can't get my head round the fact that an individual (PS)  thought he / she was doing the right thing here . 

Police Scotland's motto ' Semper Vigilo ' - Always Vigilant - keeping people safe . 

Well , except if your a 10 year old Rangers supporter  , where we'll let you make your own way home .

Glad to hear the rest of the bus made their feelings known and succeeded in getting the boy back to his dad , despite Police Scotland's lack of understanding 

In all honesty,  I hope the family go public and demand a public  answer from the Chief Constable as to how they failed to live up to their motto . 

16 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Facebook videos strike again, just can't view them through the site - only hear the audio bit blank screened. All I hear is incoherent ranting about being "racist to Rangers fans" and about someone who vandalised the bus???

I viewed it fine as per my comment above, very poorly handled by the police. 

That speccy half wit needs to be suspended. Looks like one of those 'fast track' muppets with a degree but no idea about policing. 

Imagine that was anybody but a Rangers fan being treated that way, there'd be outrage. It seems wearing Rangers top and scarf is an offence now. 

Constable Savage is alive and well it seems.

Giving people a five minute ultimatum, twat..

All that had to be done there was for the button to get on the bus and tell them to keep it down and to tell the bus driver to get a thicker skin.

And if you are on video telling people they have criminally damaged the bus then arrest them for the said allegation, not eject a parent without his child.

I hope that someone on the bus has got his number and reports the cunt.  Guilty by association, what evidence did he have about who was singing?  You cannot fucking unilaterally decide who gets kicked off a bus without evidence?  I would be asking police Scotland to refund my bus fare etc and also in this day and age fucking ham it up by the anxiety, fear, embarrassment etc caused by this cunts behaviour.

And as for the safety of a child, my fuck what a despicable bastard.

I would be asking about his schooling, association to football etc.  Another dirty bastard scummy bit of police discriminatory behaviour against Rangers fans.  As others have said, a speccy, unkempt, manky bheggar looking inbred, hope to see him soon like the rest of the manky begging junkie alky bastards in the toon wrapped in filth flags scarves etc. but will probably be fast tracked to promotion. 

“I’ve been told everyone at the back of the back of the bus is causing an issue.”

So surely his job is to investigate that allegation. But his mind was already made up. Vandalising the bus?, I would have thought vandalism would have warranted an arrest, not get off the bus.  cctv on it so will he check that or did he make that bit it up. As has been said, a simple calm it down a bit would have been enough.

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Fast track promotion for the filth involved...taigs are everywhere..

They are being fast tracked at the top mate . Plenty of  bears are cops and I know of at least 3

As you say so . I'm more than certain in 10 years time . The force will have more beggars than bluenoses . And when could you say that back in the 70s/80s

4 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Facebook videos strike again, just can't view them through the site - only hear the audio bit blank screened. All I hear is incoherent ranting about being "racist to Rangers fans" and about someone who vandalised the bus???

Fucking same, I said it yesterday, get whatever is wrong with videos sorted place.

46 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

there must be a wee school were all the benders like that ginger go, to learn how to talk with a lisp.

Unfortunately we are overrun with them, they are called RC apartheid schools. His affliction is called priest's cock. Also very common in such institutions.

They did catch the celtic fans who opened the door of a mini bus and launched bottles in injuring a young Rangers fan, or did they? they can't find a car that came off the motorway into the woods killing the driver and leaving his female passenger seriously injured for three days so its pretty doubtful, guys singing on a bus, easy catch in there mob handed.

It always seems to me
You only see what people want you to see
How long's it gonna be
Before you get on the bus
And cause no fuss
Get a grip on yourself
It don't cost much 

I'm free to be whatever I
Whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want