Playacting Last Night

NeoGeo7

Last night Ufa knew what they were doing disrupting the flow of the game and trying to get us into bother which was frustrating as hell (McGregor did the same to Maribor in the second leg) but I had mixed emotions of frustration/anger and amusement at the end of the game when their player went down "injured" where he couldn't even decide where to pretend the injury was (started at lower leg, then back of the knee then the hamstring :lol:)
1838247587_InjuredButNotSureWhere.gif.6478c9b465af4d8806f43740d1f0b137.gif

Then the cunt makes the quickest recovery ever and tries to pick a fight with Goldson :lol:

1469679346_UfaForwardTWF.gif.6d4e51cd01cc13037625c60e22a2aa4c.gif

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

They took the ref for a fool and he played his part brilliantly. Ufa are an incredibly annoying team to watch

Someone made a comment on here that i agree with. We werent cheated by one major incident (like our league games)... but felt cheated by lots of minor incidents such as fouls and throw ins etc...

First ref this season who didnt seem anti Rangers but made mistakes because of incompetence.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Let's be honest if it is 0-0 in the 90th minute of the second leg we would be encouraging our players to time waste aswell.

Seen McGregor get lots of plaudits for killing time in Maribor as the OP points out.

It was just such a change. normally players kind of play the scene and injury out a bit. Not this guy. When the refs not having it, he is just straight up and away. It was annoying and comical at the same time.

Just now, cushynumber said:

It was just such a change. normally players kind of play the scene and injury out a bit. Not this guy. When the refs not having it, he is just straight up and away. It was annoying and comical at the same time.

Last sentence is spot on.

It was embarrassing as fuck mate, I was right in line with it and was pishing myself laughing at the state of him but my wee mate was cracking up.

Scandalous he never got booked for it but that would have upset the general theme of the game.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Last sentence is spot on.

It was embarrassing as fuck mate, I was right in line with it and was pishing myself laughing at the state of him but my wee mate was cracking up.

Scandalous he never got booked for it but that would have upset the general theme of the game.

He was booked?

6 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

He was. Number 19 was booked in the 90th minute.

Aye, I remember now that i didn't think ref was going to book him but then he did as he ran vack into position.

Should have been off though because he should have been already booked earlier.

The boy was booked.

Also, I reckon the reason he suddenly jumped up was the ref had been unusually quick to wave the physio on. The physio was in the process of running onto the pitch from the bye line roughly in line with the 18 yard box,  which the boy looked like he saw and jumped up so he wouldn't have to go off for the last moments. He'd have been told to go off at the post, get treated and then walk round to the half way line before being waved on. He'd have know that would gave taken longer than your average going off then waved straight on again number, so he jumped up.

Footballers do it all the time. It's the cheat's sport.