Answers please Steven Gerrard

Prso's headband

Threads a Joke it was clear we had a game plan first half unlike previous Regimes ! We looked very well organised first half could have done better in possession second have we started brighter then they got the goal Assisted by Collum was a clear foul after that we played some football im not to disheartened players looked leggy and rightly so after Thursday game let’s not forget we’ve had a pretty tough opening few games to the season I’m fully expecting us after the break to start picking up points 

They ran all over us from the first minute because we let them. Tactics all wrong and we got what we deserved.

That said, given last week’s exertions, the lack of Rangers supporters and the fact it was the first OF for many, I don’t think we can use it as a yardstick of where we are in terms of them. That will come at Ibrox.

Just now, MARK92GERS said:

Threads a Joke it was clear we had a game plan first half unlike previous Regimes ! We looked very well organised first half could have done better in possession second have we started brighter then they got the goal Assisted by Collum was a clear foul after that we played some football im not to disheartened players looked left and rightly so after Thursday game let’s not forget we’ve had a pretty tough opening few games to the season I’m fully expecting us after the break to start picking up points 

We were fucking appalling first half. Appalling.

I think we all agreed we had three difficult away games in the first four . We should have won the two draws and though w e deservedly got beat today there wasn't much difference when we opened up the second half . Always a big ask today but the progress is there to see . 

Onwards and upwards . 

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

They hit the bar 3 times and Shagger made 3 or 4 saves on top of that. 

Just saw they had 6 on target the whole game. Hardly a horrendous beating as some are making out. That’s one shot on target every 15 mins. Now compare to the old firm games last season - clear improvement. 

1 minute ago, MARK92GERS said:

Threads a Joke it was clear we had a game plan first half unlike previous Regimes ! We looked very well organised first half could have done better in possession second have we started brighter then they got the goal Assisted by Collum was a clear foul after that we played some football im not to disheartened players looked leggy and rightly so after Thursday game let’s not forget we’ve had a pretty tough opening few games to the season I’m fully expecting us after the break to start picking up points 

They had 75% of the ball in the first half, hit the bar twice and McGregor made a great save. They should’ve been 3 up it half time. 

It was a fucking joke the way we set up and we deserved everything we got

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

We lost an away game to them 1-0 after a massive away trip in europe where we played a big chunk of the match down to 9 men.

Im not losing much sleep over this.

Emotions are running high it’s like comments made by someone when drunk.

Im disappointed we backed off them so much but if we pressed would we have lasted 90 mins?

Gerrard and his team have done so much good since 1st June and there is more to come. Coulibaly to return, Grezda to provide much needed creativity and a team to get some well deserved rest to regroup and hopefully smash Dundee in the next game.

Im gutted losing this as I always am but it needs a bit of perspective but at the same time Gerrard has to see that we can never sit back against that mob.

7 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Ejaria was absent, wasn't sure if it was down to that cunt of a legomuncher or he was just tired but got further and further back as game wore on, wasn't looking for ball at all.

the way the game went didn't play to his strengths. didn't play badly. just not the game for him today 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye I'll just bin my season ticket and won't go back then. 

No cunt said that but saying today wasn’t embarrassing and then blaming it on Thursday is delusional. I get you’re trying to stay positive but we need to be realistic.

The plan was probably to go in defend and try to hit on the counter, I would have rather went in with the high press and take it to them, obviously Gerrard is aware of the pumping's we've had previously but all it takes is 1 win and it changes the whole mentality.

I would rather we took a defeat by going for it, rather than go out with a wimper as we did there.

The new player's coming in cant go the same way as previous players when coming up against the scum and look defeated before the games kicked off.

3 minutes ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

Embarrassment? Not for me. 3 away games in the league including Aberdeen and the piggery as well as 8 qualifiers with 4 long distance trips. And with a team that have barely had a chance to play together.

1 poor defensive performance and 1 poor performance out of 13 competitive matches is what we've had. This team ARE capable of being a success. Our manager will learn, our players will learn and our team will get better. We now dust ourselves down, and start getting the league wins under our belt (which we will do). We all need to be behind this. I'm with them all the way.

? Good post . 

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Emotions are running high it’s like comments made by someone when drunk.

Im disappointed we backed off them so much but if we pressed would we have lasted 90 mins?

Gerrard and his team have done so much good since 1st June and there is more to come. Coulibaly to return, Grezda to provide much needed creativity and a team to get some well deserved rest to regroup and hopefully smash Dundee in the next game.

Im gutted losing this as I always am but it needs a bit of perspective but at the same time Gerrard has to see that we can never sit back against that mob.

stop drowning the negativity .

Part of the problem is that people have developed unrealistic expectations. There was always a good chance this kind of performance would happen given the schedule, injuries, red cards, new manager, new team still developing etc.

Still be a a while before we know where we are. Not too worried yet. 

2 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Same footballer manager virgins on asking for answers from a guy who’s forgot more about football than they know 

today is the first loss in 12 games give the guy peace 

Fuck up if you’re not asking questions after 5 points for 12 in the league there’s something wrong with you.

3 minutes ago, adam2102 said:

Just saw they had 6 on target the whole game. Hardly a horrendous beating as some are making out. That’s one shot on target every 15 mins. Now compare to the old firm games last season - clear improvement. 

me myself never really seen a lot of threat from what they had .

we just didn't even try to pressure them. 

only real push the scored on the break. 

no energy at all in the team apart from maybe Barasic. no coincidence he has only been playing weekends. 

This break coming at the right time