Gerrard beaten by Gerrard

Ryju84

1 minute ago, adam2102 said:

McGregor made one great save in the first half and one in the second half. You make it sound like they had 40 shots on goal

More than one in each half. 

But even if ur right... 1-0 v 3-0 is still keeping it respectable 

Just now, Ryju84 said:

Im frustrsted.

Anyone that sees my posts on here knows im not anti Gerrard or jump the gun.

Today was there for the taking.

It’s not aimed at you mate but trust me the avalanche of panty wetters will be along soon 

I was furious at the first half show but ultimately changing that actually cost us the goal.

but it’s like a broken record on here first tav gets it then the red and then the manager 

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

It’s not aimed at you mate but trust me the avalanche of panty wetters will be along soon 

I was furious at the first half show but ultimately changing that actually cost us the goal.

but it’s like a broken record on here first tav gets it then the red and then the manager 

I haven't  slated anyone today directly. Although had to back down when someone said Arfield was poor and I disagreed (but 2nd half he was)

Today just felt like Gerrards fault. Ref wasnt overly bad or good.

Tav was beaten by better players.

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

All for praising players and the manager when they win things , which they havent. Today was another embarrassing shamble and the manager and Tavernier were the main culprits. 

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

The manager was to blame though. 

Of course he is. He’s also to blame for European football 

look today is another sore one but trust me we are moving in the right direction and a think we should keep the head at this moment 

Piss poor today we still look scared of them I was really hoping new players+ better attitude= better results. Not going to plan so far but too early to judge us on the first game against them in their midden an only 800 clean smelling people supporting us, lets see how these smelly bastards like it at our place

11 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Im frustrsted.

Anyone that sees my posts on here knows im not anti Gerrard or jump the gun.

Today was there for the taking.

Nah. That's wishful thinking. You see the difficulties they've got just now but ignore ours in your assessment. 

This game was always a tough ask.

17 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Tav was poor today and you can't deny that.  No pant wetting,  just saying it as seen.  He wasn't alone,  but I think he gets caught out mostly on where his deficiencies are as a player.  

15 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Of course he is. He’s also to blame for European football 

look today is another sore one but trust me we are moving in the right direction and a think we should keep the head at this moment 

I'm with you brother ? Progress is progress and those who can't see it I have sympathy with