McInnes complete performance

Weemani

Dodged a bullet, it's been done time over... but FFS does this fucking nomark forget where he was from and what he was, a Rangers supporter?

I may quite possibly be wrong but have you ever heard this kind on rhetoric from him in big games against othere teams in this shite, hopeless, waste of life country.

I hate Scotland and what it has become.

???? 

46 minutes ago, Weemani said:

Dodged a bullet, it's been done time over... but FFS does this fucking nomark forget where he was from and what he was, a Rangers supporter?

I may quite possibly be wrong but have you ever heard this kind on rhetoric from him in big games against othere teams in this shite, hopeless, waste of life country.

I hate Scotland and what it has become.

???? 

thanks for sharing, weewummin

13 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Turned Aberdeen into a decent outfit in a league that was missing or contained weakened versions of traditionally heavy hitters but now that those clubs are all getting back to a higher level Aberdeen are reverting to type. McInnee’ stock will never be as high as it was when he turned us and Sunderland down again and I honestly think he’ll be sacked before the end of the season and managing St Mirren within 18 months wondering where it all went wrong.

Nail on head. He’ll be regretting those decisions for the rest of his days.

Theres no way he’ll be finishing above us, Hibs and Hearts any season soon. The sheep don’t have the funds to put into the team with this embarrassing new stadium.