8 years ago today

GOAT

25 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I was at that game, what a day that was!

I was there

When I left the ground . It was a million miles away from my mind , that it would be over 8 years again until we were back, beating them at this dump .

I should have known better . After Alex Miller blasted in last minute in 1980 . It was 9 years before we managed to beat them their again

My point is . If you are ever lucky enough to be at scumdome and we are winning . Try your best to stay and suck it all in . You just never know if you will ever be back anytime soon .

Remember it like it was yesterday.  Had just started the job I am still in now.  Wish I could say it's been a memorable 8 years but it's most certainly not been.  Hope a few months of success on the park and lay that to bed. :guiness:

1 hour ago, thebluedoo said:

Sky should bring back Provan for the Scottish league games :pipe:, he wasn't perfect but compare and contrast with snivelling Andy Walker  :wanker:

I actually liked Davie provan. He was not just in old firm games, but in most games, he called it as he saw it, I think he’d be good back commentating on the big games in our league.