Bheast FC and their lap of honour

Virtuoso

4 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

I sometimes sit and think how unlucky are we in this country that we have had this shower of shite foisted upon us, we must've done something really bad in a previous life !

It's shite mate, totally agree, vote them out? not even sure tbh,  it's ingrained,  we need a huge PUL revolt, and we won't, seen something about Protestants, protesting at the city chambers, not to sure, our parades and our culture are being dismantled.... what do we do?

4 hours ago, Basrah Bear said:

Knocking over wheelchair users!!!!!  up there with sandcastles, picking your beak and ruining OAP birthday parties.

4 hours ago, Basrah Bear said:

This is the first I've heard of this, surely it would have been front page news for at least 6 months.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/3181818/Rangers-celtic-old-firm-disabled-fans-crushed-video-kill-fears/amp/

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Thanks for posting that mate because I had never seen that before and did not think it happened to be honest.

I assume it never got anymore publicity because it was caused by celtic celebrating in front of the Rangers fans after a league win and no celtic supporter was in any danger.

3 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

Apart from the usual ploy to always paint the Rangers fans as the villains of the peace, it looks like they are pulling out all the stops to have a return to the historical ticket allocation, or failing that having no away fans attend the games.  Cynic in me can’t help me thinking they might be looking to cover up the shortcomings in their stadium and the accesses to it.

It does read like they have great difficulty accommodating just 800 Rangers fans.  But, no one forced them to reduce their allocation it was them who did it in a ‘tit for tat’ excercise.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thousands now have STs there which include scum games, including my 3. 

They'd be mad to alienate and punish thousands of ST holders to appease the scum for 2 games a year.

My ST is there aswell but that doesn't make me think it won't return back to how it was 

6 hours ago, Gman36 said:

would've thought multiple wheelchair users flung out their chairs left stricken on the ground would have been captured due to the level of surveillance our support is subject to. 

One of the funniest things I've read. 
100% correct mate.
The cunts managed to pick out over 100 fans defending women,children and old men at the SCF at hampden and charge them.
Just about sums up police scotland.