Neds scratching cars

MacBoyd

Would have been a tarrier whose spotted something in your car that gave you away or you’ve parked in a residents spot 

mine got done in dennistoun once after a tarrier game, the wains teddy was in it with a poppy attached to its coat, I don’t have proof it was one of them an not one of the young team but it dosent take a genius to give you a good idea the more likely perpetrator 

if you parked in a residents favourite spot you deserve it and just unlucky for not knowing😂 Its a pet hate of mine when an outsider parks in your unofficial, but in your head official, parking space. 

A wee change of parking spot recommended or your really asking for it😉

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

Anyone had any trouble with this before? Mine got done last night. Sad wee bastards.

Next time I say "want me tae watch your motor pal" you just put your hand in your pocket and give me the 50p, next time your windows go in. kapeesh?

1 hour ago, Drumloyal said:

Did you no pay the couple of 10 year olds who asked to watch yer motor for 50p?

Or am I just an auld cunt and weans don't do that anymore?   :lol:

Aye they still do that 😂. Had to use their “services” at the Spartak game. There was no set price so I gave her £3 and she headed for the shop before we even got out the car 😂

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

Anyone had any trouble with this before? Mine got done last night. Sad wee bastards.

Now if anyone ever catches these wee taig bastards .Give them the kicking of a lifetime 

One of the most cowardly bastard things to do .Wouldn't even do that to Britanys if it were parked on a secluded street 

Had my car broken into and a load of clothes nicked years ago.

Stupidly I put the bag under the seat but thought it was hidden, obviously not enough.

Ended up having to drive from Ibrox back to Dunfermline after the game with a shattered back driver side window (bits of glass going everywhere when I was driving along the motorway at 50-60 mph).  Couldn’t, go any quicker as it was flying about mental.

Scumbags.  Deserve a beating.

4 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

Would have been a tarrier whose spotted something in your car that gave you away or you’ve parked in a residents spot 

mine got done in dennistoun once after a tarrier game, the wains teddy was in it with a poppy attached to its coat, I don’t have proof it was one of them an not one of the young team but it dosent take a genius to give you a good idea the more likely perpetrator 

if you parked in a residents favourite spot you deserve it and just unlucky for not knowing😂 Its a pet hate of mine when an outsider parks in your unofficial, but in your head official, parking space. 

A wee change of parking spot recommended or your really asking for it😉

Wasn't in a residents spot but it's blue and maybe had a gers thing in it. Dirty wee bastard whoever it was.

18 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

Did you no pay the couple of 10 year olds who asked to watch yer motor for 50p?

Or am I just an auld cunt and weans don't do that anymore?   :lol:

When I took my oldest to his first game, was against East Fife in the 3rd division. I parked not far from the stadium, think it may have been on Broomloan road, if not it was the next street along to the west there was a guy wearing a celtic top asking for £4 to park. I'm not even joking. I imagine he's done this before and that there's others who have bumped into this character...