Press Conference : Gerrard and Halliday

Virtuoso

23 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

He and the team better do the job.  Past two domestic games have been utterly rancid.  

Sort it out!  Crap pitch or not.  Fans want results European and domestically.  

Can see us getting a result tomorrow. Said it in another thread but this team clearly enjoys being the underdog in games and can't cope with the pressure of being favourites week in week out in the league 

29 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

He and the team better do the job.  Past two domestic games have been utterly rancid.  

Sort it out!  Crap pitch or not.  Fans want results European and domestically.  

Tin hat on here, but if going out tomorrow stood us in good stead in the league going forward - every negative having a positive...

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Can see us getting a result tomorrow. Said it in another thread but this team clearly enjoys being the underdog in games and can't cope with the pressure of being favourites week in week out in the league 

I'm with you.  I think we will too to be honest:)  After the results lately,  they know they are due us:)  

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

this press conference is just put me in a much better mindset about tomorrow. i dont know how it has, but it has.

Same here think we will pull off a top performance and get the result. At the same time will be frustrated that we didn't achieve those levels in the last 2 league games.