Morelos

ForeverAndEver

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh dear the usual apologists.

If Lafferty had missed that many sitters he would have been lynched.

A fucking disgusting performance all round.

Putting up up a Morelos thread after that performance, well you couldn't mark some with a fucking blow torch.

:rofl::rofl:

Ban this clown ffs.

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I don't even think his (overall) finishing was awful

His first he's turned the defender on a sixpence, given the keeper the eye and hit it clean into the bottom corner. Great save.

2nd one was similar to the Villareal/McGregor one. Great save from the keeper again.

The one he dragged wide after flicking it over the defender was class play but just pulled it from a difficult angle

The one he almost retired Ambrose was great play again and it's just whistled by the post.

Header and volley weren't great but overall he and the team were just so unlucky, IMO.

If we want to win the title however the brutal and obvious reality is that we need to be more clinical.

We've dominated games recently without looking like scoring. Tonight I thought we created great chances, also had some great efforts and had better purpose in the final third. Can't believe we didn't win. 

Couldn't have put it better myself, I honestly think tonight was one of his better performances for us

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Excuses we need a striker who can score goals not wrestle players then have no end product.

I’m not making excuses.

Morelos missed those chances but his overall play is 10x better than Lafferty. 

Lafferty wouldn’t of had them in the first place. 

They don’t correlate. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Top goal scorer in the league suggests otherwise. There keeper made to great saves but I guess you can't see that.

One goal in seven from open play suggest our strikers are not doing it, He just cannot finish chances or pass when a mans in a better position.

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I don't even think his (overall) finishing was awful

His first he's turned the defender on a sixpence, given the keeper the eye and hit it clean into the bottom corner. Great save.

2nd one was similar to the Villareal/McGregor one. Great save from the keeper again.

The one he dragged wide after flicking it over the defender was class play but just pulled it from a difficult angle

The one he almost retired Ambrose was great play again and it's just whistled by the post.

Header and volley weren't great but overall he and the team were just so unlucky, IMO.

If we want to win the title however the brutal and obvious reality is that we need to be more clinical.

We've dominated games recently without looking like scoring. Tonight I thought we created great chances, also had some great efforts and had better purpose in the final third. Can't believe we didn't win. 

A very accurate assessment of his chances. 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Frustrating as fuck , as already said any other striker missing all these chances would get fuckin slaughtered...........

Golden Boy even when he's missing chance after chance he lauded on here he's good at making chances just his end product not so good.