Morelos and Edouard head to head stats

Smile

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

They're both good players, I wouldn't swap Morelos for him but can see why they wouldn't swap him for Morelos.

When Morelos is bending in winners for us against them then we can talk about him being a better player.

We can talk about him being the better player because he's clearly the better player. 

A couple matches a year doesn't change that.

I do wonder how good Morelos would be with Rogic, Ntcham, Forrest etc behind him instead of Coulibaly, Mccrorie...

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Dont need stats to tell me morelos is a better player ffs

The best thing to have done then was to ignore the topic altogether.

It's not like the topic heading disguised what the post would be about.

6 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

We can talk about him being the better player because he's clearly the better player. 

A couple matches a year doesn't change that.

I do wonder how good Morelos would be with Rogic, Ntcham, Forrest etc behind him instead of Coulibaly, Mccrorie...

Fair point.

Eduoard's a good player in his own right though, I don't get the need to talk down their players (Tierney is another one who gets this a lot) just because it's a scum player.

Performances in OF games will by and large dictate who's better than who, and you can be sure to fuck that if Morelos misses another couple of sitters that cost us Saturday's game cunts all over the shop with BlueAvenger leading will be calling for his head.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fair point.

Eduoard's a good player in his own right though, I don't get the need to talk down their players (Tierney is another one who gets this a lot) just because it's a scum player.

Performances in OF games will by and large dictate who's better than who, and you can be sure to fuck that if Morelos misses another couple of sitters that cost us Saturday's game cunts all over the shop with BlueAvenger leading will be calling for his head.

I agree with the talking down of their players. They are comfortably better in every position apart from goalkeeper, striker and right back (in terms of starting XI).

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fair point.

He really needs to step up tomorrow. He can’t be missing open nets from five yards.

1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

I agree with the talking down of their players. They are comfortably better in every position apart from goalkeeper, striker and right back (in terms of starting XI).

In these games .I don't think you can say Tav is better than Lustig 

That is just plain silly or speaking through blue tinted 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

In these games .I don't think you can say Tav is better than Lustig 

That is just plain silly or speaking through blue tinted 

I'm not saying tav is better. I'm just saying in right back there isn't a massive difference between the two.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Been dreadful in games v them though.

It’s not like he hasn’t had the service in two of the games either.

It's a massive game for Alfredo 

If it's last game for us .I hope he goes out with a hat trick in this fixture