Morelos temperament

Leeds_Bear

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

I don’t think he actually means to get Brown in the fanny. 

Christie has a fly wee dig at him when he’s on the deck and it looks like he’s trying to push him away, no grab his balls. 

He isn’t even looking at Ralston when he tries to step over him, clearly accidental. 

Agree with the first 2, fuck all in them and fully expect nothing more to be said about them otherwise there will be open season shit that happens every week

The one on Ralston will be open to interpretation in the eyes of the powers that be, can easily see them coming out and saying he could've got his trailing leg out the way rather than it being an accident 

Still fucking delighted we've got somebody wiling to do the dirty side of the game though, take that away from Morelos and he loses a massive part of his game, he frightened their centre backs on Saturday into making mistakes

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Agree with the first 2, fuck all in them and fully expect nothing more to be said about them otherwise there will be open season shit that happens every week

The one on Ralston will be open to interpretation in the eyes of the powers that be, can easily see them coming out and saying he could've got his trailing leg out the way rather than it being an accident 

Still fucking delighted we've got somebody wiling to do the dirty side of the game though, take that away from Morelos and he loses a massive part of his game, he frightened their centre backs on Saturday into making mistakes

Can't see anything happening on the last one , McGregor falling onto the cunt at motherwell was more deliberate imo and nothing happened 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Can't see anything happening on the last one , McGregor falling onto the cunt at motherwell was more deliberate imo and nothing happened 

True but if they've got even half a chance of nailing Morelos for something I think they'll take it.

Out of the 3 "incidents" that are getting brought up in the papers, that's the only 1 which I could see anything possibly coming from, even then it would be a joke if it did.

Possibly didn't help himself posting the picture on social media of him standing bold as brass after it but I fucking love it lol

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

So, people point out that, he’s lucky and quite stupid are crying? He should’ve done it harder but if he got sent off and cost us the game nobody would be loving him for it

This place would have been in full on melt down mode if he’d have been red carded inside 10 minutes of an old firm game. 

No doubt the kick to the fanny could have been a red on another day and potentially cost us the points,however he was fucking excellent the whole game and that wee fenian bastard was long over due that. It was glorious to watch.

42 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

can easily see them coming out and saying he could've got his trailing leg out the way rather than it being an accident

Brown is guilty of this in his sliding tackle on Candeias where he slides in studs up and catches him flush on his shin but they said because he won the ball then thats ok. Not to mention him running full pelt in him on another occasion when whinny Walker exclaimed "but where can he go" you cant just smash into players. Imo Brown is as lucky as anyone else that he didnt get a red but as usual these incidents are not getting highlighted :notallowed:

2 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

Brown is guilty of this in his sliding tackle on Candeias where he slides in studs up and catches him flush on his shin but they said because he won the ball then thats ok. Not to mention him running full pelt in him on another occasion when whinny Walker exclaimed "but where can he go" you cant just smash into players. Imo Brown is as lucky as anyone else that he didnt get a red but as usual these incidents are not getting highlighted :notallowed:

They're never going to be highlighted, especially when we win, doing everything they can to deflect away from the performance/result. That cunt Brown always gets away with one every single time we play them.

It's been that bad that I actually forgot about the McGregor handball until it was posted above a few minutes ago, something like that would've been looked at from 8 different angles, with 4 ex referee's if it was at the other end of the park yet I've still not even seen it being mentioned on Sky/BBC or seen it in any of the papers!

When push comes to shove and when the need is there to fight it out on the pitch I don't think there would be too many of us that would not want Morelos pitching in.    He puts himself about.    He's the sort of person you'd want in the trenches when you know its going to be tough.   And he scores goals.  And he creates goals.  And his way of playing opens up goal creating chances for others.    He plays where SG wants the team to play - right at the edges and a bit beyond of their abilities and desire to win.   

He has a bit to travel to perfect his game but he is already one hell of an important player for Rangers.    I'm sure SG will give him all the protection he needs, all the encouragement he needs,  all the coaching he needs to make him an even better player...…………...……………...and hopefully all the persuasion needed to keep him at Rangers for a while longer. 

He's quick, he's aggressive, he never gives defenders a seconds peace, he is a hard physical player who gets fouled and gives away fouls because referees and linesmen just can't keep up with what he's doing. 

I don't see a single thing wrong with his temperament but give the fannies with microphones a chance to voice their opinions and they're painting him as the antichrist, a vicious wee petulant thug. Well opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and theirs, just like an arsehole, is full of shit.

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Or this one. 

Studs up, out of control yet again, potential leg breaker. Aye but remember he’s a Scottish player, just combative and likes the aggressive side of the game

CC16AD36-2DC2-40D0-96E5-C28FAF87E903.jpeg

Was a great game wee niggles on both sides and the Ref let it go the way it should be. 

No need for the handwringers to get involved. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Was a great game wee niggles on both sides and the Ref let it go the way it should be. 

No need for the handwringers to get involved. 

I agree with this. The game was allowed to flow, far better.

Wullie Collum would've been blowing his whistle and dishing out cards every 2 minutes if he was in charge, nothing worse when a ref makes the game about themselves.

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I agree with this. The game was allowed to flow, far better.

Wullie Collum would've been blowing his whistle and dishing out cards every 2 minutes if he was in charge, nothing worse when a ref makes the game about themselves.

Agreed.