Niko Katic

Wullie72

The div9ng header to put the ball out for a throw-in just summed it up for me, takes no chances. That’s what we need at the back and definitely pair him with goldson again when back.

Dont know what’s gone on with him but it’s time to look after our own players rather than the loanees.

Considering he's played very little recently I thought he was solid today. Should be picked before Worral who still gives me the fear when he's on the ball, he looks like an accident waiting to happen. Barisic was OK, nothing great other than his balls into the box.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue said:

Deserves a huge amount of credit for playing so well today. "Only" Livingston but given our defeat midweek and a bit of pressure on them, played ever so well today. 

I don’t think ‘only’ Livingston is fair. We need to be solid against any team which we haven’t been. These are the games that can win us leagues and we’ve dropped far too many points away. A clean sheet today is very important and Katic was solid. I still prefer the Goldson/Katic pairing with McAuley and Worrall as back up. Worrall is not awful but not good enough to start every game. McAuley reads the game well but lacks pace now to be 1st choice, especially in away games. 

12 hours ago, josmc said:

Thought he had a very decent game today. Dealt with the surface well and took no chances. Happy to see him back and will hopefully forge a decent partnership with Goldstone again when he’s back. 

Think big Connor is out with gallstones could be a while.