Defoe doesn't fit our style

KingKirk

2 hours ago, Orangeclement said:

There is no we mate . So far just you have questioned this . Therefore....

You think it's not true .

Which is fair enough it's your opinion .

You are totally incorrect. Don’t let that get in the way of posting more utter shite in the future though. 

2 hours ago, Orangeclement said:

Coming from you hahahaha.

Your opinion is fact I suppose.

You total fucking nugget.

I’m not the one who thinks Arfield has been shite, and every second touch has been a tackle. 

Quite clearly he makes our midfield tick going forward and we’re considerably weaker without him in the 11. 

My opinion isn’t fact, but it’s far closer to the truth than that pile of pish you posted.

Nugget. :lol:

On ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 07:02, Prso's headband said:

Were you standing next to me last night? Roaster next to me said after 20 minutes Defoe is finished and is our Robbie Keane cause mind he thought he could stroll it and got beat off Killie he said. 

Mentalists in our support

There are people who probably thought we could give him the ball, he would beat 4 men and put it in the top corner. At least twice in every game. Realism is not a strong point among a lot of football fans. Because he hasn't done that they reckon he is therefor pish and though they cant just come come out and say that cos they are scared they will look ridiculous they say things like "he doesn't fit our system". Give him the chances and he will score goals. I rate morelos like everyone else but the chance he hit the post with against livi defoe would have scored.

6 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m not the one who thinks Arfield has been shite, and every second touch has been a tackle. 

Quite clearly he makes our midfield tick going forward and we’re considerably weaker without him in the 11. 

My opinion isn’t fact, but it’s far closer to the truth than that pile of pish you posted.

I've clearly stated in previous posts that he is the ONLY player we have to play behind the striker and that I hope he improves his game but as I said he has had 4 or 5 good games and the rest he has struggled to impose himself .

Maybe I just have higher expectations from him as I know how good he can be.

17 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Won 2pens because of his quickness in and around the box. Never doubted he still had ability. I doubt and still do if he and morelos can play in a 2.

Our best formation is 4-3-3

I was been facetious and agree with you.

Against the top teams there is a concern that he doesn't fit into the team as we have to play 4 3 3 as its our best formation. However we to give him time and see if we can fit within the team.