Video of brown at full time

thehost

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

Brown has just been called a astute professional on clyde.  this mean its ok to go about kicking out on the fly, rubbing your studds down the back of players ankles etc but just aslong as you do it without being seen. then if players react? its just smart play.  

Fucking morons if they're praising that prick.

The world's gone fucking nuts man

When we next beat them at Ibrox our players should either celebrate with class or else everyone should line up in front of their mob ginning like Cheshire cats and then give them the 'get it right up you' gesture'...………..because that's apparently ok! If its ok for one to do it then its ok for eleven!

2 minutes ago, Spuddy Zelda said:

When we next beat them at Ibrox our players should either celebrate with class or else everyone should line up in front of their mob ginning like Cheshire cats and then give them the 'get it right up you' gesture'...………..because that's apparently ok! If its ok for one to do it then its ok for eleven!

I want us to celebrate respectfully in front of our own fans.

When 55 comes, it's a fucking free for all party / riot with piss taking like the cunts have never seen. That's the time for payback. 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I want us to celebrate respectfully in front of our own fans.

When 55 comes, it's a fucking free for all party / riot with piss taking like the cunts have never seen. That's the time for payback. 

Just like the samarass penalty👍

11 minutes ago, Spuddy Zelda said:

Should be manly handshakes alround in the centre circle then up the tunnel. 

3 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

Fucking morons if they're praising that prick.

The world's gone fucking nuts man

Kennedy after the game saying his behavior during the match was "first class". Said the game finished in that corner and that he never made his way over to our fans. Said it all with a typical fenian smirk on his face. Sky sports news keep re-running it and even have scumbag uncle tim Alex Rae stood outside their shithole happily laying blame on Morelos for the whole thing.

10 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Kennedy after the game saying his behavior during the match was "first class". Said the game finished in that corner and that he never made his way over to our fans. Said it all with a typical fenian smirk on his face. Sky sports news keep re-running it and even have scumbag uncle tim Alex Rae stood outside their shithole happily laying blame on Morelos for the whole thing.

That club are pathetic assholes. Be very sneaky and nasty to this scum in next old firm derby and defeat them and celebrate real first class. Not shit class like green and shit fc

40 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

They never condone anything  connected to the club, kennedys face told you he was talking shite. Also Sky’s report had something on the screen that meant you couldn’t see brown stepping on Morelos and made no mention of it. Watching it in slow mo I don’t even think Morelos catches his face tho should have kept his temper.

7 hours ago, Supersonic said:

This should give us extra motivation next year to absolutely fuck that scummy club back into the place where they belong.

I don’t think I’ve ever saw a player behave like that in any game of football . An absolute embarrassment, can you imagine if that was your son ?

How he can be praised by anyone is beyond me. 

Only their manager can compare to him as absolutely classless up here. 

Down south he would be dealt with and the book thrown at him not praised.

2 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

I don’t think I’ve ever saw a player behave like that in any game of football . An absolute embarrassment, can you imagine if that was your son ?

How he can be praised by anyone is beyond me. 

Only their manager can compare to him as absolutely classless up here. 

Down south he would be dealt with and the book thrown at him not praised.

It beggars belief they way he is portrayed up here, he has no class and he finds himself lucky he plays in a era where bad tackles genuinely see red even for a 1st offence, if he behaved like that in the 70s,80s or 90s he would be lucky to walk of a park as he would get cemented all game with a few token yellow cards dished out...the rule changes are protecting him from getting his just rewards hence the reason he goads and annoys everyone round about him.

11 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

It beggars belief they way he is portrayed up here, he has no class and he finds himself lucky he plays in a era where bad tackles genuinely see red even for a 1st offence, if he behaved like that in the 70s,80s or 90s he would be lucky to walk of a park as he would get cemented all game with a few token yellow cards dished out...the rule changes are protecting him from getting his just rewards hence the reason he goads and annoys everyone round about him.

Spot on. Jaws or Grieg would have snapped that cunt like a twig.

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

He was shite...like I said yesterday where was he when 10 men took the game by the scruff of the neck?

The reason we are all talking about his antics is because there was fuck all in his football to talk about....total myth that he is a great leader of men he is just a fucking RAT 

It's amazing just how overrated he is by the Scottish media. 

The guy would be an afterthought if we didn't get put down. 

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

He was shite...like I said yesterday where was he when 10 men took the game by the scruff of the neck?

The reason we are all talking about his antics is because there was fuck all in his football to talk about....total myth that he is a great leader of men he is just a fucking RAT 

There are so called pundits who compare him to barry ferguson , unbelievable really. Maybe the most ridiculous thing I ever read in a newspaper was shortly after he signed he scored against st mirren and his fan boy in chief keith Jackson said that it was reminiscent of Gazza in his prime. Needless to say I never took another word Jackson wrote seriously again.