LICENCE PROBE SFA to make decision on Rangers 2011 Uefa licence

Smile

14 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think it would be reasonable to starve certain clubs or all clubs in the league but I would say the cups are a different due to the other clubs getting the half

The cups are the same, just they get less money.

Boycotts are a load of shite anyway.

36 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I've already gone past the stage of despising the country of my birth, I'm probably a lost cause in terms of ever wanting to feel Scottish if I'm being honest, I was actually pleased when Cyprus equalised against Scotland last week only to feel gutted when Scotland snatched the winner.

Same here mate. 

4 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Very little will come of this.

100% agree m8, how fu*kin stupid would those arseholes have to be to continue the abuse of Scottish footballs lifeblood. Yeah we know everyone and their dog used the last few years to put us in our place, but enough already, the punishments so far have massively outweighed the crime .

5 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

So is it at CAS at the minute or is it currently sitting with the CO?

Wrong on both counts. It's currently sitting with paedo Pete and his decision pending on whether or not nonce fc slither out of their child sex crimes. 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The SFA appear to be picking a war with Rangers on behalf of Japanese Peter.

If Rangers sit back and say nothing then we have a very bleak road in front of us.

Its time to demand a full enquiry into the abuse scandal and we should be naming the vile club at the centre of it.

No more standing back and being diplomatic,let’s go for these cunts full pelt.

Fuck them all.

There would be no impartial inquiry in this shithole. They would need to be imported from down south and including any cunt with a taig name objected to.

39 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

"The old Rangers" 😂 the daily Jacobite just can't help itself.

Whenever the record publish an "article" like this they will never have a named journalist as the author. Its always "record sports online" . The obvious conclusion to draw is that the actual author is too much of a coward to put his name to such nonsense. Gordon parks seems a likely bet, he has the required mentality and bitterness for such pish. Maybe the dude knows who it is? 

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

i thought this was all in the past

Be careful with that reference mate . I am pretty certain they will be using this as that prime example of why things should be left in the past .

These scumbags are way way way out in front of us , when it comes to mischievous thinking ahead