Brand Protection

https://Rangers.co.uk/club/brand-protection/

Rangers Football Club’s history, passionate fan base and association with success has made our name and club crests famous throughout the world.

Unfortunately this level of recognition has made the Club’s intellectual property a target for counterfeiters who use our trademarks on unapproved products that do not benefit the Club.

Unapproved products are produced with no input from the Club and are manufactured without the strict quality, safety and ethical standards that the Club seeks to ensure its suppliers adopt.

To protect our supporters and the goodwill of the Club’s trademarks, we take the defence of our intellectual property rights very seriously.

We encourage fans to always buy official to directly support the Club. Supporters can also assist the Club by reporting any information related to suspected counterfeit goods to brandprotection@Rangers.co.uk.

All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and only shared with the relevant law enforcement agencies.

It’s a ridiculous statement given who they have employed into positions at ibrox and how they have stood back and let them sell their fake shite all over Glasgow and the internet while consistently fucking up retail agreements and changes to contracts. 

What the fuck is the point in releasing this now? Has this come off the back of the recent court judgement?  

Transparency indeed.

2 hours ago, EverestGers said:

Dear Rangers,

There’s a shop on Paisley Road West that sometimes has a lookalike fake  Broxi Bear outside called Struthi Bear and the aforementioned shop sells a lot of old shite tops to leach  money off of the blue pound.  To help speed up your efforts to contact the perpetrator I suggest you look in the main stand directors area at the next home match for a baldy nappered guy resembling uncle fester from the Addams family. He’ll be the one benefitting from the clubs free hospitality.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Whistleblower 

Bwwawwhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhaw ! !

Shite buying fakes tbh 

what do Rangers expect tho? I was up at the Marseille game had a walk round to the shop and it’s all last years gear, it was dead not a sole in the shop and it was 20 mins to KO.

i travel 1hr half to get to Ibrox haven’t got time to fanny about in Glasgow.

need to get it sorted pronto imo

4 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Shite buying fakes tbh 

what do Rangers expect tho? I was up at the Marseille game had a walk round to the shop and it’s all last years gear, it was dead not a sole in the shop and it was 20 mins to KO.

i travel 1hr half to get to Ibrox haven’t got time to fanny about in Glasgow.

need to get it sorted pronto imo

They do but they’ve fucked it.