Sory Kaba - No9

4 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Mind folk were wetting themselves over Barasic.... Albeit katic had been a great buy. If Katic keeps improving the signing of him, Barasic and Grezda will have been very good business. 

Not sure how Grezda and Katic compare to Barisic? Grezda didn't play against us for Osijek and Katic was signed before this and played for a different team?

Like the look of the RB and CB as folk have said... But then I thought Borna looked like a top drawer lb against us....

3 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Not sure how Grezda and Katic compare to Barisic? Grezda didn't play against us for Osijek and Katic was signed before this and played for a different team?

Like the look of the RB and CB as folk have said... But then I thought Borna looked like a top drawer lb against us....

I've fucked it. I misremembered that katic played for osijek as well. He scored for us in the game against them as well.... 

23 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

They just signed him for £3m or so this summer. Flopped at Dijon. 

Caused some problems but think he and the RB are being overhyped.

Happens the whole time when we play teams in Europe. Remember when that Pablo Brandon did well against us for Unieria. People had him built up as the next Roberto Carlos.

28 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Can we swap him for Lafferty? 😂

Built like a shithouse, but the boy could play too. Credit to the lads who went to to toe with him.

I heard they said yes, but as we dont actually own Lafferty, they have pulled out.

32 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Mind folk were wetting themselves over Barasic.... Albeit katic had been a great buy. If Katic keeps improving the signing of him, Barasic and Grezda will have been very good business. 

You talk as if Barisic has failed at Rangers.  He's still starting matches for us and will probably start against Hibs at the weekend.  I can understand why he missed out tonight due to the physicality of the other team but that's a tactical decision.  Gerrard brought Barisic here, he still believes in him, and hopefully he has a great season at Rangers.