Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

5 mins into that goal radio show and ferguson and si ferry both say porteous wasnt a red and the offside was offside but Rangers should have done better. 

Regardless if that's true or not after the offside, the point is it was offside and a bad call. 

I don't really remember a time Barry took our side on something. 

Boyd and maybe Alex rae are the only ones that back us up 

7 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I know you were referring to the body check, I pointed out the two in my initial post and also quoted you back on the two, if you think us not getting awarded a free kick in the last minute for a blatant foul which should have resulted in a player getting sent off is a nothing incident then be prepared to be let down by the officals for the rest of the season 

We are witnessing crude challenges on our players week in week out just now with no real punishment....that lad Wright knew exactly what he was doing to Kent and it went unpunished, that is the sort of challenge that could end up with our player possibly missing games due to injury but players are being given carte blanche to do it again in the next game

Agree with everything you're saying tbh except the "body check" it was a nothing incident for me. Especially in comparison to some of the other stuff we seen yesterday i.e. the stamp on Kent and the elbow on Hagi.

1 hour ago, skinnymate1690 said:

5 mins into that goal radio show and ferguson and si ferry both say porteous wasnt a red and the offside was offside but Rangers should have done better. 

Regardless if that's true or not after the offside, the point is it was offside and a bad call. 

I don't really remember a time Barry took our side on something. 

Boyd and maybe Alex rae are the only ones that back us up 

Rae can be a knob at times though. 

Finally watched game in full.

The studs on Kent clear yellow not given, tone set.  Porteous I'd just about give benefit of the doubt and class as a shoulder barge on Alfie 1st half and deserved yellow only. Maybe. 

I'm not sure of the offence at our chalked off goal. If its to do with Defoe then the whistle wasn't blown for 4 secs, until Morelos finishing - why not as its clearly not advantage, imo its a foul wrongly given against Morelos but fuck knows.

But scores for me:

Offside goal given.

Porteous shape his arse and use his arm to obstruct Alfie in the last minute, that's a 2nd yellow and red for me.

Hanlon on Hagi is a deliberate raised elbow to the face. Imo a red.

3 against, arguably more.

9 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

been happening for seasons now and we know we're not going to get a fair deal from officials so it's time the manager and club stopped pussy footing around this issue and started to speak up and take these fuckers to task, also, and I don't particularly like saying this, but it's about time we got a couple of hatchet men in the team to sort these fuckers out on the park because none of the present squad are doing a fuckin thing about it 

100%👍:lol:

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The studs on Kent clear yellow not given, tone set.  Porteous I'd just about give benefit of the doubt and class as a shoulder barge on Alfie 1st half and deserved yellow only. Maybe. 

I'm not sure of the offence at our chalked off goal. If its to do with Defoe then the whistle wasn't blown for 4 secs, until Morelos finishing - why not as its clearly not advantage, imo its a foul wrongly given against Morelos but fuck knows.

But scores for me:

Offside goal given.

Porteous shape his arse and use his arm to obstruct Alfie in the last minute, that's a 2nd yellow and red for me.

What about the first goal, they only showed one in line replay from what i could see but Nisbet appears to run from an offside position to knock it on?

4 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

What about the first goal, they only showed one in line replay from what i could see but Nisbet appears to run from an offside position to knock it on?

Wasn't aware their first was even questionable tbh, I've got it recorded I'll watch tomorrow and put up a still image if there's one catches the line as the cross is made.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

But scores for me:

Offside goal given.

The thing is, I don’t blame the Hibs player one iota.

They try their luck with a bad yin early on (eg the stamp on Kent) and the ref says “wire in, lads” so what do you expect them to do?

So they slip in a wee forearm here and a scrape down the heel there until EVENTUALLY the official decides it’s maybe becoming just too obvious.

But, up until that point, the ref has given them a green light and any player will happily exploit such freedom to get away with brutality.

35 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

This! I was sure it was off!! Add the offside for their second+foul on Helander. Have seen it from a few angles now and he has two hands on Helander using him as leverage to jump.. Helander wasnt "weak" he was fucking fouled. Ridiculous!

6 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

They try their luck with a bad yin early on (eg the stamp on Kent) and the ref says “wire in, lads” so what do you expect them to do?

So they slip in a wee forearm here and a scrape down the heel there until EVENTUALLY the official decides it’s maybe becoming just too obvious.

But, up until that point, the ref has given them a green light and any player will happily exploit such freedom to get away with brutality.

100%.

8 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I don’t blame the refs either, they know the environment they are participating in, their spokesman ref spelt it out to us with his rousing speech.
I know who I blame, the Rangers board had a chance to weaken the corruption with the corrupt vote, Gerrard has a big voice that can drown out the sewer rats in the media. They are helping set the environment that allows our players to be assaulted and a 4 point deficit with 2 gifted for them and 2 taking away from us being an acceptable part of Scottish football. We will not be found wanting wankers need to fuck off and get some people in that can take on the most bastardised football club in the history of world sport. They give us new ammunition monthly yet these cunts won’t use it. 

6 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

This isn’t a foul if it’s against Rangers in this corrupt league. 

93BA5C2B-B0F5-4E97-9B3D-86C1F6F0AD0A.jpeg

That picture says it all ,When I was watching it at full speed it wasn’t so clear and neither was the replay .Bet your last penny if that was at the other end of the pitch we wouldn’t have seen much more of the game because it would have been replayed to death .

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

He's already off the ground mate he's up earlier than helander that's good forward play. 

He is off the ground with two arms on helanders shoulders stopping helander leaving the ground.  It's a foul mate.