Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Almost a year since we last had a penalty in the league. Already been denied this season. And the scum gifted one for another dive at the weekend.

I'm sure these things even themselves out though.

Our Masonic Brethren waiting until we sign someone who can actually take a penalty 🤝

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Almost a year since we last had a penalty in the league. Already been denied this season. And the scum gifted one for another dive at the weekend.

@Bluepeter9

I wonder what the process is for refereeing. Surely have to declare your allegiance to a club? Clancy 100% is a cellic fan, it’s written all over his face and once the second went in at the weekend it was more a case of how many tackles he’d let them fly into rather than trying to influence the end result

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I wonder what the process is for refereeing. Surely have to declare your allegiance to a club? Clancy 100% is a cellic fan, it’s written all over his face and once the second went in at the weekend it was more a case of how many tackles he’d let them fly into rather than trying to influence the end result

That's the thing, I dont think you could become a ref if you'd no interest in football growing up.  But some kids obviously not good enough see that as a different route. In the west of Scotland the majority of refs when growing up likely supported us or them. Its natural.

It just shouldn't impact on their performances and clearly does with him.

32 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's the thing, I dont think you could become a ref if you'd no interest in football growing up.  But some kids obviously not good enough see that as a different route. In the west of Scotland the majority of refs when growing up likely supported us or them. Its natural.

It just shouldn't impact on their performances and clearly does with him.

Aye then they fire about the park like angry wee resentful cunts taking it out on people with actual talents.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

shocking stats that,teams are just so careful when they play us.😜

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm late to the show... I just saw the scums penalty. Very soft. No way we ever get that.

100%

Morelos would (correctly) have been booked for diving for that. 6ft plus powerhouse sent flying through the air in a forward direction with a very, very slight tug (backwards) on his arm.

Embarassingly soft.

Compare and contrast with Itten's legs being taken away and Roofe being blatantly pushed in the back and we have a tale of 3 penalties, two that were blatant and not given and one which was ridiculously soft and given and (assuming we convert them) we could be 5 goals ahead instead of 2 and the likelihood is that if the tarriers win their games in hand they will go top on goals

These decisions could be crucial this season and as Mr Clancy says, the refs are well aware of what's at stake

Clancy was vintage Clancy on Saturday, allowing several bookable challenges to go unpunished (often not even giving fouls) whilst whipping a yellow (correctly) out like a whippet when Borna tugged his man back

47 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Afaik you need to declare a team you support.  

Always remember a cunt I went to college with was on the path to be a ref, the contempt he had for Rangers was overwhelming yet told everyone (& the SFA) he was a Queens Park fan.  

There are many ways & means for them. 

6 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Afaik you need to declare a team you support.  

Always remember a cunt I went to college with was on the path to be a ref, the contempt he had for Rangers was overwhelming yet told everyone (& the SFA) he was a Queens Park fan.  

There are many ways & means for them. 

You do realise that you don’t need to be a celtic fan to hate us?

4 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Looking at all the Premiership games from seasons past (not got info for season 19/20 compiled yet) , Kevin Clancy is more likely than any other referee to send a player off or at least give a yellow card as seen in 17/18 stats.  Clancy’s red card rate is more than double that of other refs in season 18/19. How can he not give a red card to the player for the hole he punctured in Morelos' knee, Clancy can't blame it on a 'mistake' as the stats show he has experience of giving red cards and he can't claim he didn't see it? Imho, the Referees Association needs to audit the entire professional level of referees for corruption.

• Referee                   Yell17/18       Yell18/19        Red17/18   Red 18/19   Pen 17/18    Pen 18/19
  • Kevin Clancy        4.67                   4.1                       0.00                0.29                 0.07                0.36
  • Nick Walsh            4.53                   4.3                       0.00                0.13                 0.33                0.19
  • Andrew Dallas    4.06                   5.0                       0.00                0.00                 0.29                0.58
  • Alan Muir               4.00                   3.9                       0.18                0.09                 0.36                0.18
  • Willie Collum       3.91                   3.7                       0.26                0.14                 0.17                0.21
  • Greg Aitken           3.86                  4.3                       0.00                0.13                 0.57                0.25
  • John Beaton          3.82                  3.8                       0.18                0.00                 0.24                0.23
  • Don Robertson    3.75                  3.4                       0.00                0.07                 0.19                0.07
  • Bobby Madden    3.29                  2.5                       0.05                0.13                 0.38                0.41
  • Steven McLean    3.27                 2.8                        0.07                0.00                 0.27                0.27
  • Craig Thomson    2.75                 2.9                        0.19                0.07                 0.06                0.21
  • Euan Anderson    2.67                 4.0                        0.00                0.00                 0.00               0.13

image.png.a6c8ed0b201061d6d0518d54c5c28433.png

It is maybe not possible but can you find out if he has ever sent off a selick player S ?  :thumbup:

in fact has any referee sent of one of their players in a league game in the last few years.  The league cup final last year was the last I can remember ??

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

It is maybe not possible but can you find out if he has ever sent off a selick player S ?  :thumbup:

in fact has any referee sent of one of their players in a league game in the last few years.  The league cup final last year was the last I can remember ??

Clancy has sent off one celtic player in his career. It was Efe Ambrose for a professional foul in the last minute against Hearts 5 years ago. 

10 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Clancy has sent off one celtic player in his career. It was Efe Ambrose for a professional foul in the last minute against Hearts 5 years ago. 

Thanks for that, I did not now if he had ever, but once in 5 years in the last minute would just be how he would do it just to show he had sent one of them off, but with no harm to the result I assume. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks for that, I did not now if he had ever, but once in 5 years in the last minute would just be how he would do it just to show he had sent one of them off, but with no harm to the result I assume. 

It was a 0-0 and the red was a last minute foul to stop Hearts going one on one with their keeper to win it 👍

7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Clancy has been a Fifa ref since 2012 he has officiated 38 games over 8 seasons were cfc have played and he has issued  only 1 red card to a cfc player (Efetobore Ambrose 94') The day was Saturday 26/09/2015 when cfc drew at home to Hearts. I'll do a bit of research to see if any other ref has given cfc a red card.

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Clancy has been a Fifa ref since 2012 he has officiated 38 games over 8 seasons were cfc have played and he has issued  only 1 red card to a cfc player (Efetobore Ambrose 94') The day was Saturday 26/09/2015 when cfc drew at home to Hearts. I'll do a bit of research to see if any other ref has given cfc a red card.

Brown got one for celebrating a late goal at Kilmarnock, not Clancy.

Edit, for context..

Since we came but into the top league they've had 14 red cards - 8 in the league, 2 in domestic cups, 4 in Europe.

In the same time we've had 25.- 20 in the league, 1 in domestic cup, 4 in Europe.

We've had near their total amount of reds given for 2nd yellows for our goal celebrations, dives, dissent ffs.

Fitba stats 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.fitbastats.com/Rangers/player_redcards.php&ved=2ahUKEwiL_L7mxOrrAhVQhlwKHVLkAC8QFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1__vsMxsOKLFpQRIT6o9FS

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://fitbastats.com/celtic/player_redcards_filtered.php&ved=2ahUKEwig_PjPxurrAhX6QEEAHah4BHsQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2dtoN_ljTYazaSmd6dkp2u