Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

There really was little protection offered and no consistency shown by Clancy. No issues with Borna yellow but when one of their players hauls back our player in similar circumstances not even spoken to. A few of their pkayers got off with 2 or 3 challenges that could easily have been bookings.

Big one he got wrong was a blatant red for the assault on Alfie.

0 for, 1 against.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clancy providing zero protection to Rangers players. Guy's never just an  incompetent ref, he's fucking bent.

To think we used to sing 'Its a Conspiracy'...

The thing is none of us are asking for favours, dubious decisions going our way, we want the big decisions to be correct. Even though we did not play well yesterday, we can't play well every matc

Posted Images

On 02/09/2020 at 09:03, Dave Hedgehog said:

Collum is highly rated by UEFA, fuck knows why.

Everytime he does a European game it seems to be controversial.

On Saturday past he wasn’t incompetent against us, he lied to avoid giving us a penalty.

A ref should at the very best be demoted for that, perhaps even lose his job.

If he lies he cannot be trusted to do the job properly at any level.

Did you see the blatant penalty he missed for St Mirren yesterday?

Looking at all the Premiership games from seasons past (not got info for season 19/20 compiled yet) , Kevin Clancy is more likely than any other referee to send a player off or at least give a yellow card as seen in 17/18 stats.  Clancy’s red card rate is more than double that of other refs in season 18/19. How can he not give a red card to the player for the hole he punctured in Morelos' knee, Clancy can't blame it on a 'mistake' as the stats show he has experience of giving red cards and he can't claim he didn't see it? Imho, the Referees Association needs to audit the entire professional level of referees for corruption.

• Referee                   Yell17/18       Yell18/19        Red17/18   Red 18/19   Pen 17/18    Pen 18/19
  • Kevin Clancy        4.67                   4.1                       0.00                0.29                 0.07                0.36
  • Nick Walsh            4.53                   4.3                       0.00                0.13                 0.33                0.19
  • Andrew Dallas    4.06                   5.0                       0.00                0.00                 0.29                0.58
  • Alan Muir               4.00                   3.9                       0.18                0.09                 0.36                0.18
  • Willie Collum       3.91                   3.7                       0.26                0.14                 0.17                0.21
  • Greg Aitken           3.86                  4.3                       0.00                0.13                 0.57                0.25
  • John Beaton          3.82                  3.8                       0.18                0.00                 0.24                0.23
  • Don Robertson    3.75                  3.4                       0.00                0.07                 0.19                0.07
  • Bobby Madden    3.29                  2.5                       0.05                0.13                 0.38                0.41
  • Steven McLean    3.27                 2.8                        0.07                0.00                 0.27                0.27
  • Craig Thomson    2.75                 2.9                        0.19                0.07                 0.06                0.21
  • Euan Anderson    2.67                 4.0                        0.00                0.00                 0.00               0.13

image.png.a6c8ed0b201061d6d0518d54c5c28433.png

Bears r us likes this
52 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Almost a year since we last had a penalty in the league. Already been denied this season. And the scum gifted one for another dive at the weekend.

I'm sure these things even themselves out though.

That's an incredible stat, and not for the right reasons. I honestly never realised that was the case. 

Now, the argument is usually that attack-minded teams and teams who have more possession than the opposition are more likely to have penalties given for them. This stat goes against that probability and shows what we are up against. 

I'm not suggesting we deserve more penalties than anyone else, but the likelihood with the chances we create and possession we have in the opposition area, we should be getting more than one penalty in 11 months. 

This does show again that there is a bias against Rangers and actually suggests an aware one. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Almost a year since we last had a penalty in the league. Already been denied this season. And the scum gifted one for another dive at the weekend.

Our Masonic Brethren waiting until we sign someone who can actually take a penalty 🤝

I wonder what the process is for refereeing. Surely have to declare your allegiance to a club? Clancy 100% is a cellic fan, it’s written all over his face and once the second went in at the weekend it was more a case of how many tackles he’d let them fly into rather than trying to influence the end result

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I wonder what the process is for refereeing. Surely have to declare your allegiance to a club? Clancy 100% is a cellic fan, it’s written all over his face and once the second went in at the weekend it was more a case of how many tackles he’d let them fly into rather than trying to influence the end result

That's the thing, I dont think you could become a ref if you'd no interest in football growing up.  But some kids obviously not good enough see that as a different route. In the west of Scotland the majority of refs when growing up likely supported us or them. Its natural.

It just shouldn't impact on their performances and clearly does with him.

32 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's the thing, I dont think you could become a ref if you'd no interest in football growing up.  But some kids obviously not good enough see that as a different route. In the west of Scotland the majority of refs when growing up likely supported us or them. Its natural.

It just shouldn't impact on their performances and clearly does with him.

Aye then they fire about the park like angry wee resentful cunts taking it out on people with actual talents.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

shocking stats that,teams are just so careful when they play us.😜

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm late to the show... I just saw the scums penalty. Very soft. No way we ever get that.

100%

Morelos would (correctly) have been booked for diving for that. 6ft plus powerhouse sent flying through the air in a forward direction with a very, very slight tug (backwards) on his arm.

Embarassingly soft.

Compare and contrast with Itten's legs being taken away and Roofe being blatantly pushed in the back and we have a tale of 3 penalties, two that were blatant and not given and one which was ridiculously soft and given and (assuming we convert them) we could be 5 goals ahead instead of 2 and the likelihood is that if the tarriers win their games in hand they will go top on goals

These decisions could be crucial this season and as Mr Clancy says, the refs are well aware of what's at stake

Clancy was vintage Clancy on Saturday, allowing several bookable challenges to go unpunished (often not even giving fouls) whilst whipping a yellow (correctly) out like a whippet when Borna tugged his man back