Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

What part of my post is made up? 

The part about the boy being a tarrier. He literally got the job in January about 6 weeks ago. 

After the customer complained initially, looking for me to be sacked is when I was asked by my manager not to mention or discuss football as the next time it will be a disciplinary for me. They don't want to loose customers over stuff that can be easily avoided. I basically took that as if someone else complains about me causing an argument over football I will be sacked due to being on a final written warning. 

At times I genuinely feel idiots would like that to happen tho

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

The part about the boy being a tarrier. He literally got the job in January about 6 weeks ago. 

After the customer complained initially, looking for me to be sacked is when I was asked by my manager not to mention or discuss football as the next time it will be a disciplinary for me. They don't want to loose customers over stuff that can be easily avoided. I basically took that as if someone else complains about me causing an argument over football I will be sacked due to being on a final written warning. 

At times I genuinely feel idiots would like that to happen tho

Wit 😂

16 hours ago, real boydie9 said:

Taigs phoning up saying they're not bothered about the result  I'm sure some cunt said he's glad they're going out 😄

Doubtless the diddies will be out in force saying how flange prioritised Sunday and how this and that player were missing.

Absolute garbage fact is if it wasnt for this euro equivalent of the Petrofac cup they'd have been out of Europe before Christmas,(I'm sure there's a song in that) and now they've been pumped out of that as well.

We got it wrong against these no marks and flangeball is just a pile of verbal diarrhoea put out there by certain Mhedia lamebrains to appease the unwashed masses

36 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Doubtless the diddies will be out in force saying how flange prioritised Sunday and how this and that player were missing.

Absolute garbage fact is if it wasnt for this euro equivalent of the Petrofac cup they'd have been out of Europe before Christmas,(I'm sure there's a song in that) and now they've been pumped out of that as well.

We got it wrong against these no marks and flangeball is just a pile of verbal diarrhoea put out there by certain Mhedia lamebrains to appease the unwashed masses

If we can take everything that Dortmund could throw at us , Haaland missing aside , and come out on top over them we should fear absolutely nothing from the bheasts which makes that last game against them all the more galling.