Rangers Women

Clemdog

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

He needs sacked for that alone.  Disgraceful.

Aye. Think the fact they’ve really tried to push these as being family friendly and trying to encourage young girls to get more involved in the game, the optics just get worse worse.

Craig is a decent guy personally and this is totally out of character for him.

He coached me when I was younger and gave a lot of his time for the local community. 

This is very strange though to why he has acted in this way and let's be honest if anyone does that in a job it's gross misconduct. 

3 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Craig is a decent guy personally and this is totally out of character for him.

He coached me when I was younger and gave a lot of his time for the local community. 

This is very strange though to why he has acted in this way and let's be honest if anyone does that in a job it's gross misconduct. 

Possibly reacting to something that was said earlier, but still shouldn't have done it.

3 hours ago, RoboBearToo said:

Possibly reacting to something that was said earlier, but still shouldn't have done it.

Should have waited till they where in the tunnel or away from the cameras. Total moment of madness from Craig.

Be interesting to see how the club handles this but some of the blame of the aftermath needs to fall in the officials also because from what I heard the officials where playing on till Celtic scored.