them

MisterC

12 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Despite us being confirmed  Champions several weeks ago now I still cannot help but raise a little smile when thinking back on that Mhob and their HWG10IAR chants over the last 9 years or so. Their hubris was beyond the pale, arrogance unparalleled, entitled beyond compare.

I understand that any sort of violence is frowned upon these days, but by God have we given those Bhastards the most deserved ever slap in the history of Scottish football?

Our players decorum after the cup game was exemplary....sporting handshakes...no gloating...no prancing around showing yourself up as the classless entitled turd separateentity have always been.

2 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Our players decorum after the cup game was exemplary....sporting handshakes...no gloating...no prancing around showing yourself up as the classless entitled turd you have always been.

Absolutely, no attempts to rub their noses in the dirt, why bother, it has always been there.

14 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Despite us being confirmed  Champions several weeks ago now I still cannot help but raise a little smile when thinking back on that Mhob and their HWG10IAR chants over the last 9 years or so. Their hubris was beyond the pale, arrogance unparalleled, entitled beyond compare.

I understand that any sort of violence is frowned upon these days, but by God have we given those Bhastards the most deserved ever slap in the history of Scottish football?

You could paraphrase Borge Lillelien - List any litany of scum and add “Your bhoys took a hell of a beating”..badly, very badly tbf.

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Some of those videos are absolute belters. One of my favourites was a group of the bastards abroad and passing about some big trophy and all kissing it, whilst singing ‘here we go 10 in a row’. I’m sure the video was from 2012 😂😂😂😂

I obviously wish we’d won the league earlier but once they were handed the 9 they thought that was it so it’s been glorious watching us win it at a canter 

That is one of the most obvious vids to look back on, however the best ever must be the rhetard on top of whatever building stating that he still could not see the Rangers coming. How must that chunt be feeling now?

Daily Rhebel

Jose Mourinho 'approached' by celtic as Parkhead club move first after Tottenham sacking

Jose Mourinho was reportedly approached by Celticimmediately following his sacking at Tottenham. 

The Portuguese was axed on Monday by Spurs chief Daniel Levy just days before he was due to lead his side out in the Carabao Cup Final against Manchester City.

:lol: Not a chance he’s going to go there

Just now, TamCoopz said:

My other 2 favourites are tierney and Griffiths, tierney saying they’ll do 10 because they ‘have that mentality’ and Griffiths stating hes here for the 10

We’ve had some unbelievable content between September and now 😂😂

We've had some content for the last 9 years. They truly believed that we were "DEID" and that they would be the ultimate force in Scottish football for ever and could concentrate their efforts on Europe. 

Slight problem with the plan, we never went away, we never gave up, we never accepted that we would EVER be second best to that Mhob. They can see us now whether they like it or not.

3 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Daily Rhebel

Jose Mourinho 'approached' by celtic as Parkhead club move first after Tottenham sacking

Jose Mourinho was reportedly approached by Celticimmediately following his sacking at Tottenham. 

The Portuguese was axed on Monday by Spurs chief Daniel Levy just days before he was due to lead his side out in the Carabao Cup Final against Manchester City.

'approached' more like left a voice mail and yet to get a reply :lol:

You're right, not a chance. 

31 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Daily Rhebel

Of course not, they could never afford to sack him.

59 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Some of those videos are absolute belters. One of my favourites was a group of the bastards abroad and passing about some big trophy and all kissing it, whilst singing ‘here we go 10 in a row’. I’m sure the video was from 2012 😂😂😂😂

I obviously wish we’d won the league earlier but once they were handed the 9 they thought that was it so it’s been glorious watching us win it at a canter 

That was the one that @born a blue nose knew the wee fat cunt as he had been a customer at his work:lol: