them

MisterC

4 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I agree but you have seen the level of hate directed towards Gerrard on this forum alone....the last thing needed today was for someone shouting "rat bastard " when entering a memorial service, not saying it would have happened but it looks like the club perhaps took this decision based on a chance that it may have happened, nothing should have been a distraction to Walters memory, certainly not Steven Gerrard 

If the board and/or the family could invite Lieswell and all his cronies(he and they tried to kill us), it's very doubtful that they would have rescinded an invite to Gerrard(he left us in a short-term pickle).
The family and the board have shown much class and dignity since Walter's passing.
Remember - Everyone, Anyone.

9 hours ago, johanvanhentze said:

People should be grown up enough to let someone like Steven Gerrard attend something like this without hassle. I think its absolutely disgusting that people feel that they want to "vent" at an event such as this. People, no matter who you are, should be able to grieve someone. 

Shameful,and i will never agree with whatever stopped him attending the funeral someone he felt close to.
Just saw a headline where the previous manager is defending himself after being called a thief in the night.
It's fuckin disgusting he could'nt,wouldn't,shouldn't attend the funeral of a man he felt emotional enough to compose himself to talk about following an interview about Walter.
That kind of shit is not for me.

Anyway, I suppose that it is too much to hope that StJ can keep their fantastic run in the Cups going for just one more game, but here is hoping nevertheless. As usual with Them, if Saints can prevent an early goal the more likely that Them can be picked off at the back as they intensify their attacks. 

Whilst I am expecting Them to win today, a result otherwise would be a massive boot in the danglies after many of Them took a lift from Gerrards departure and the resulting chaos they fantasized would occur.

Mon the Saints.

15 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Anyway, I suppose that it is too much to hope that StJ can keep their fantastic run in the Cups going for just one more game, but here is hoping nevertheless. As usual with Them, if Saints can prevent an early goal the more likely that Them can be picked off at the back as they intensify their attacks. 

Whilst I am expecting Them to win today, a result otherwise would be a massive boot in the danglies after many of Them took a lift from Gerrards departure and the resulting chaos they fantasized would occur.

Mon the Saints.

Won't lose sleep if they lose but beating them in the final will be more fun than beating St Johnstone.

Not only that, but Ange Postecoglou's side are unbeaten in their latest eight outings - winning seven of them - and, if you discount their loss to Bayer Leverkusen in the Europa League, they have not been beaten domestically in 10.

BBC tugging themselves off over the famous Ange's record recently! :lol: