them

MisterC

31 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Dead on mate.

Folk may think there’s only one goal this season &, let’s be fair, it would be devastating to miss out on the main event.

But there’s still a long way to go, we aren’t so far ahead & what a boost that bunch will have received today.

Only good news is, potentially, a couple more injuries for them.

Winning the delayed Scottish cup and completing a quadruple treble was supposed to give them a boost last season.

As an earlier poster said, how did that work out again?

38 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Winning the delayed Scottish cup and completing a quadruple treble was supposed to give them a boost last season.

While I know we got the league last season, using them winning 12 trophies in 4 years as part of the arguement just doesn't quite come off well. 

9 hours ago, GOAT said:

Suzie McGuire sharing a tweet of her singing “fuck the H***” today at hampden.  Hopefully she gets sacked not because I’m offended at her saying fuck the H*** but because she’s a dirty horrible soap dodgers boot.  

You have to question the absolute stupidity of these people sharing their own videos on social media. Of course we know it will be “it wasn’t me” or “I was hacked”. Scottish media will lap it up and all will be forgotten. 

6 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Their jumping about shouting champions over at the camp knew 🤣 they've won the diddy cup and that's them "champions" that's fucking deranged even for them, the hurt and dispare have them hallucinating now 👌🤡🤡

Such a diddy cup our players couldn’t even motivate themselves to play in it? Make no mistake we should have been in that final and trying to win this competition. It will only help their confidence. 

8 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Such a diddy cup our players couldn’t even motivate themselves to play in it? Make no mistake we should have been in that final and trying to win this competition. It will only help their confidence. 

Up to us to not just sent that confidence but kick fuck out of it on the 2nd .

Remember they were full of it on the lead up to the game at Ibrox ,then their confidence grew when we were ravaged with Covid ,We still sent them packing .

8 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Would have been good to keep the boot on their necks (figuratively speaking, of course) rather than let them have a glimmer of hope that they’re turning it around.

First time in a while they have won a cup and I have been gutted not at the thought of when will this end but that it Should have been us. We fucked it ourself in the semi final and gave them a free hit. 

We have turned a corner since then though . 3 wins in the next 3 games please Rangers 

Our cup record, particularly over the past 4/5 seasons since we've been back in the top flight, has been terrible. We really should have picked up a couple of trophies at least especially as it's not the most taxing thing to do.

For some perspective on their win yesterday they played 4 games - Hearts (H), Raith Rovers (H), St Johnstone (N) and Hibs (N) and they've won a trophy. I'd be celebrating if it was us absolutely.

Will it give them confidence - possibly

Does it make them world beaters - does it fuck (unless you read or listen to SMSM, where they're now sensational :lol:)

They've been riding their luck for weeks and scraping wins in most games. Eventually their luck may run out but until it does if we keep winning there's nothing anyone can do to stop us.

I'd love a cup final win - its been way too long - but the only show in town is the league. If we won the next 10 leagues in a row and never won a single cup I'd be frustrated at the cup situation but I think I'd cope

2 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

It's still 3rd on the list of most desirable, I agree we should have won that at a canter and the players let the club down, but come on, going about singing we are the champions 😂 

10 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

For what it's worth our cup record is a fucking embarrassment and it's another embarrassment we've let them win another. 

Not just recently as well, since the turn of this millennium we have only won 14 trophies which in my eyes is really poor for our club

1 hour ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Turnbull has a pulled hamstring cause by fatigue from playing too many games......

Our players seem to be managing as do the players of all other Premiership Clubs....

Tom Irish was saying yesterday that, in terms of total games played this year (or this season?) in world football, Turnbull is ranked 6th. In other words, only five players in the world have played more than him. Can’t imagine that McGregor is far behind.

Add that to umpteen hamstrings and the long term signs aren’t good. Zero depth or Flange would be resting these guys.

Christ, even Rogic is playing 90 minutes these days :matron: